View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. How can I perk up my porch?

Whether your porch is a place to have a cup of coffee, watch your kids play, or dine alfresco on a nice summer evening, it's probably not the first place you think of when considering home repairs and upgrades. But there are several budget-friendly improvements that can make your porch a place to enjoy throughout the year.

Update small details.

Do you notice wobbly railings or faded paint on columns and trim? For a cleaner, more stylish space, consider tightening screws, ...
    Categories
    Patio and Outdoor
  2. 10 ideas to kick-start your outdoor environment

An outdoor space can easily be transformed into a backyard entertainment oasis. Amenities such as pools, outdoor kitchens, firepits, gardens and outdoor living and dining areas can add a lot as far as homeowner outdoor enjoyment. Whether you live in a city, suburban or rural setting, there are a number of ways to increase your outdoor enjoyment and entertainment.

The popularity of bringing indoor features such as kitchens and spas outdoors remains more popular than ever. Investing in ...
    Categories
    Outdoor Accents
  3. Do I need to repair my gutters?

Name:  Gutter.jpg
Views: 1099
Size:  19.9 KB

Gutters serve the important function of diverting water away from your home, preventing costly damage and keeping your siding and foundation in good working order. With regular maintenance, gutters can last for many years. But if they're beginning to show signs of wear, it may be time to repair or replace them. These are a few things to look out for.

ARE YOUR GUTTERS SAGGING?

If you see your gutters leaning or pulling away from your house, ...
  4. How to Create the Perfect Guest Bedroom

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wood111111.jpg 
Views:	1777 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	11322When you’re creating your dream home, you should consider what you’re going to do if visitors come over. Will you have an air mattress that guests will have to deal with for their sleeping arrangements in the middle of the living room?

Or, will you create a special oasis for them so that your friends and family will want to visit you all the time? If you’re ready to create a special guest room, consider using our tips below.

Step 1: Keep the
    Categories
    Bedroom