View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Is a fire pit a good idea for my backyard?

A fire pit is a perfect addition to your backyard for gatherings after dark. After all, the bright glow and the warm crackling of the fire is the ideal backdrop for a lovely evening’s entertainment. They’ll bring beauty to your outdoor space and perhaps make your home more attractive when it comes time to sell.

You can build the pit yourself or hire a professional to do the work. A DIY fire pit kit usually costs between $200 and $400. This will include stones or pavers to build the ...
  2. Best Backyard Upgrades That Will Drastically Increase Your Home’s Value

Increasing your home's value is something that everyone should think about. If you are planning on selling your home any time in the future, you should think about what upgrades you can make that will make your home's value jump. If you are not ready yet to remodel and upgrade your home, start out with your backyard. Here are some of the best upgrades to the backyard that will make your home’s value drastically increase.

Add Water
  3. How should I maintain my outdoor kitchen?

With Independence Day in the rear-view mirror but the hottest vacation weeks still ahead this summer, your outdoor entertaining space may be getting a serious workout. It's easy to think of exterior furniture as basically maintenance-free. After all, they're built for outdoor weather and they get rained on all the time, right? But much like your interior, outdoor spaces require some time and attention to keep them in the best possible shape. Follow these tips to maintain your outdoor kitchen and ...
  4. Bottini Fuel Discussed Smoking with Wood Chips and Chunks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bottini Fuel2.jpg 
Views:	605 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	11187

Introduction

Bottini Fuel knows that the majority of people think that the only way to cook on the grill is to throw the meat on and wait until it is ready. What if we told you that there are some things that you can do in order to make your food taste a lot better? Well, there is a way. All you have to do is get some wood chips and chunks. Most of the local stores will carry them during barbecue season. If you need them at other times, you ...
  5. Garden Furniture Fashion Fun

Name:  eda254f1-0e07-4820-b6a5-8740cec4ea06.jpg
Views: 962
Size:  11.2 KB
    But where's the sun ?

With summer firmly on its way, now would seem like as good a time as any to push this product out there.

I'll say right now that we love it, not only is it nice to look at but it's also extremely practical and versatile. In fact it's brilliant and ingenious.

I've used the word ingenious for a particular reason, it makes me feel very clever and it also means original, creative, inventive and nifty. ...
  6. Not Just Your Ordinary Fireplace

Not everyone is fortunate enough to have a fireplace in their home, and for those of us without one, there aren't many solutions. Or not that we've known of.

Name:  Natural.jpg
Views: 777
Size:  53.3 KB

Name:  all 3.jpg
Views: 834
Size:  8.8 KB

Too often we let good design stop at the back door, but our Modfire fireplaces ($950-$1250) are a fantastic center piece and are available as either wood or gas burning! Some spaces beg for a shock of color to lift them from ordinary to unbelievable, and ...