View RSS Feed

Bathroom

1. Choose Ideal Luxury Bathroom Accessories

Name:  bath_accessories.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  40.6 KB

The bathroom is an important part of the home that you step into every morning and evening to get the ultimate rejuvenation.

Thus, it should always be kept spotless and more accommodating in order to offer the most desirable atmosphere. You need to design it with luxury bathroom accessories in order to give the most appealing touch and feel.

There are several kinds of bathroom fittings and accessories that you can choose to use in creating ...
  2. Speak your mind when it comes to your bathroom decor

Name:  mosaic.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  82.6 KB

When it comes to upgrading our homes we like to include a little bit of our own personality, leave our own print on the decor and the furnishings.

However, sometimes the bathroom is left out of this, with many people opting for plain white suites and white tiles with a small pattern or a splash of colour here and there.
    Due to the often small square footage of a bathroom it is an ideal location to branch out a little in the style stakes. ...
  3. Top Tips for Buying Bathroom Furniture

Name:  bathroom.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  53.0 KB

When you’re buying a new home or simply updating your current one your bathroom is one of the first rooms you think about. Keeping it fresh, modern and in keeping with the rest of your home is essential.

There are many different methods of furnishing your bathroom but one of the most popular and good for the foreseeable is fitted bathroom furniture. Of course when you make this choice it is a long term decision and therefore you need to keep in mind ...
    Categories
    Bathroom
  4. Transform Your Bathrooms with Shower Enclosures to Reflect a Lavish Lifestyle

Name:  Shower_Enclosures.jpg
Views: 736
Size:  26.0 KB

A bathroom is a private domain of a person that reflects the unique lifestyle specific to an individual, besides catering to the basic functions of the human body. A bathroom needs to be a blend of aesthetic appeal, utility and also needs to cater to the constantly changing modern lifestyle of the people.

Fixtures Can Attractively Remodel the Bathroom Adding To Its Charm

Different fixtures can add exquisite beauty to a drab place ...
    Categories
    Bathroom
  5. What Should You Look For In A Good Plumber

Name:  aqua.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  17.6 KB

Imagine waking up in the morning like every day with a fresh mind, walking to your bathroom and seeing it flooded with lots and lots of water. How would you feel? This is a common scenario that occurs every second day in homes. Plumbing emergencies do not come after giving any warning signs. Thus, a homeowner should always keep himself mentally prepared to handle such conditions.

As soon as someone relocates to a new place, the first step should ...
  6. Father’s day and Fabulousness of Father's Day Gift Experiences

Father! – To God himself we cannot give a holier name. Indeed William Wordsworth could not have been more apt when he quoted this line.

This 17th June will be celebrated as Father’s day and incidentally this happens to be my father’s Birthday. That makes it even more special occasion for me. Over the years I have been watching the transition he is going through. There was a time when I held his hand for support and guidance, and now I extend my hand to him whenever I feel, he needs ...
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast