View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Where to buy astro turf

Seeing as artificial grass or “astro turf” has a number of advantages over real garden lawns, it is becoming an increasingly attractive option for many people. Astro turf requires no water or fertiliser, very little maintenance and lasts an extremely long time yet has the same qualities as the real thing, such as being soft to touch and great for kids.

The only problem you might encounter with astro turf is finding the right product to purchase and the right retailer to buy from. But ...
  2. Live Life King Size With Designer Furniture

A beautiful L shaped sofa with recliners on both sides and lights dangling all over from the roof lighting up the whole space is such a great sight. A TV unit with a provision not just to store the TV essentials but also some bills and books reflects organized living.

When you enter the dining room, there is a huge expandable dining table that can be adjusted as per the number of people dining on it and some ball shaped lights dropping on to the dining table making the entire space ...
  3. Interesting Table Settings Ideas for the Weekend

A little resourcefulness and creativity in table setting is all it takes to transform a drab meal at the dining table into an interesting, Instagram-able activity. The article gives some ideas for setting a table and tells how weekend get-togethers or brunches can be made more picture-perfect with easily available objects and a little effort.

Whether it is a lavish celebration or just a cozy weekend brunch, the table setting can make a whole difference to the ambiance. While a grand ...
  4. Father’s day and Fabulousness of Father's Day Gift Experiences

Father! – To God himself we cannot give a holier name. Indeed William Wordsworth could not have been more apt when he quoted this line.

This 17th June will be celebrated as Father’s day and incidentally this happens to be my father’s Birthday. That makes it even more special occasion for me. Over the years I have been watching the transition he is going through. There was a time when I held his hand for support and guidance, and now I extend my hand to him whenever I feel, he needs ...