View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Try these alternatives to art

When it comes to creating a full and complete look for your home, wall decor often plays a prominent role. But wall decor doesn't necessarily have to be limited to traditional artwork. When it comes to adding interest to your walls, there are a number of ways to add color, pattern and interest that offer alternatives to traditional artwork.

Consider black-and-white prints.

From purchased black-and-white prints to photographs that you may have taken yourself. Black-and-white ...
    Categories
    Home Decor
  2. Should I repair or replace my roof?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	residential_roofing.jpg 
Views:	8557 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	11227

Your roof is one of the single biggest investments in your home's infrastructure, and it plays a vital role in the rest of the house's well-being. This means the decision to repair or replace it needs to be taken very seriously.

QUESTIONS TO ASK A ROOFING INSPECTOR

Roof damage can create expensive problems in a hurry. Water intrusion or obvious gaps in the attic are a major warning sign. Buckled shingles and damaged flashing could alert ...
  3. Should I get gutter guards?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gutter-guards.jpg 
Views:	1053 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	11224If you're sick and tired of climbing a ladder to scoop leaves out of gutters, gutter guards and covers may be an answer. However, they're not a replacement for regular gutter cleaning.

Gutter guards and covers are essentially designed to act as a filter over your gutters in an attempt to block debris from entering your gutter without inhibiting the gutter's ability to draw water away from the roof.

Although these additions are often advertised ...
  4. Benefits of Using Mixbook to make Wall Art to match your Wood Furniture

Never underestimate the importance of quality home décor. Adding creative and beautiful decorative touches to the walls of your different rooms makes them more appealing. They set your mood and that of the people who come to visit you. If you ever need to sell your house, the decorations will attract more homebuyers. This gives you the option of selecting one whose rate suits your needs as well as the home value.

For this reason, you need to choose wall art that matches with the wood ...
  5. How should I maintain my outdoor kitchen?

With Independence Day in the rear-view mirror but the hottest vacation weeks still ahead this summer, your outdoor entertaining space may be getting a serious workout. It's easy to think of exterior furniture as basically maintenance-free. After all, they're built for outdoor weather and they get rained on all the time, right? But much like your interior, outdoor spaces require some time and attention to keep them in the best possible shape. Follow these tips to maintain your outdoor kitchen and ...
  6. Essential Conservatory Cleaning Tips

A brand new conservatory looks attractive and gorgeous, but the sparkling fresh look doesn’t last for long. Mould, dust, mildew, and exposure to other elements makes even the most excellent conservatives run-down and look dull.

With the right tools, the conservatory cleaning St Helens experts will easily make the property look new in a while.

These are some tips to help you get the clean conservatory you want for summer.

Useful Conservatory Tools and Equipment ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast