• Vermont Furniture Online: A Look Behind the Scenes

Sometimes our customers at Vermont Woods Studios Online Furniture are understandably a little nervous plunking down thousands of dollars on fine furniture they've not been able to experience in person. We're adding new details and videos to our website all the time but I also wanted to give people an honest and candid sense of who we are and how we run our small business here in rural Vermont. That's how Bare Naked Business came about. It's a behind the scenes look at the fabulous and crazy people who make Vermont Woods Studios the awesome company it is. I'm infinitely proud of this group and the super human things they keep achieving every new day. The best part is that we love doing it - we have a blast because we're working on projects and goals we feel are worthy of our time and talents.
    Another reason I wanted to start Bare Naked Business is to create a community of like-minded entrepreneurs who are running (or thinking of starting) a small business on a shoestring. At Vermont Woods Studios we are living proof that this can be done, even during tough economic times and we believe that by collaborating with others, we can all benefit and at the same time - make the world a better place. Check out Bare Naked Business and let us know what you think about it. We're looking for feedback, suggestions, tips, advice and ideas about what you'd like to see in future episodes.

This article was originally published in blog: Vermont Furniture Online: A Look Behind the Scenes started by Vermont Woods Studios