View RSS Feed

daisyrogers

Father’s day and Fabulousness of Father's Day Gift Experiences

Rate this Entry
Father! – To God himself we cannot give a holier name. Indeed William Wordsworth could not have been more apt when he quoted this line.

This 17th June will be celebrated as Father’s day and incidentally this happens to be my father’s Birthday. That makes it even more special occasion for me. Over the years I have been watching the transition he is going through. There was a time when I held his hand for support and guidance, and now I extend my hand to him whenever I feel, he needs me. But, he is someone to look up to no matter how old I grow. Though we cannot pay back our parents what they go through in bringing us up but I have come up with a fantastic idea to show my appreciation and gratitude to my Dear Father.

Apart from the emotional support to the parents the physical comfort too needs to be catered for. And as it happens the other day while stumbling I came upon this site of homescapesonline.com. That really made my day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fathers-day-gift.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	2643

It has a wide range of luxurious home furnishing decor. Be it Pillows, Duvets, Mattresses, Bathmats & Rugs, Wooden Furniture etc. All the things are the best Department store quality products. What attracted me most were the booster cushions and the Travel Booster seat for my dad. My father loves to sit on the chair and read the newspapers and with these booster cushions sitting and getting out of the chair becomes much easier. Here I must mention , to compliment the booster cushions homescapes provides variety of footstools with cushioned seats which apart for keeping up feet and relaxing can also be used as an add on storage space.

Same goes with the Travel Boosters. I find this super cool car gadget a wonderful introduction to this generation. Travelling is always fun, but with these booster cushions it becomes more enjoyable. With no strain on the back and comfortable seat one can drive on and on.

Yes! I have decided my gifts for Dad. The Booster Cushions have a convenient carry handle. I want to give as much comfort as I can to my father, so that his guiding hand remains on my shoulder forever. And Homescapes have definitely made things easier for me. The products can be checked on www.homescapesonline.com

Submit "Father’s day and Fabulousness of Father's Day Gift Experiences" to Digg Submit "Father’s day and Fabulousness of Father's Day Gift Experiences" to del.icio.us Submit "Father’s day and Fabulousness of Father's Day Gift Experiences" to StumbleUpon Submit "Father’s day and Fabulousness of Father's Day Gift Experiences" to Google Submit "Father’s day and Fabulousness of Father's Day Gift Experiences" to Facebook Submit "Father’s day and Fabulousness of Father's Day Gift Experiences" to Twitter

Comments

Leave Comment Leave Comment