View RSS Feed

Mustard Monkey

Garden Furniture Fashion Fun

Rate this Entry
Name:  eda254f1-0e07-4820-b6a5-8740cec4ea06.jpg
Views: 998
Size:  11.2 KB
But where's the sun ?

With summer firmly on its way, now would seem like as good a time as any to push this product out there.

I'll say right now that we love it, not only is it nice to look at but it's also extremely practical and versatile. In fact it's brilliant and ingenious.

I've used the word ingenious for a particular reason, it makes me feel very clever and it also means original, creative, inventive and nifty.

That's what this product is - its bloody nifty.

Wouter Nieuwendijk and Jair Straschnow came up with an original way to celebrate a nature gathering.

Their design collaboration resulted in 'Another Picnic Table', a project that brings together comfort and functionality.

According to the designers, "this new variation of the iconic picnic table is trying to tackle two issues: splitting the bench into separate seats results in easier access, but also offers another option- a more relaxed low seating position.

While there are numerous benches for public space, easy chairs are never to be found in parks and leisure areas, where one would expect." Made of bamboo, the table has a natural appearance and could fit perfectly in any environment.

Name:  Garden Furniture Table 2.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  28.0 KB

Name:  Garden Furniture Table 3.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  47.4 KB

Submit "Garden Furniture Fashion Fun" to Digg Submit "Garden Furniture Fashion Fun" to del.icio.us Submit "Garden Furniture Fashion Fun" to StumbleUpon Submit "Garden Furniture Fashion Fun" to Google Submit "Garden Furniture Fashion Fun" to Facebook Submit "Garden Furniture Fashion Fun" to Twitter

Comments

Leave Comment Leave Comment