Miniature doll furniture to the scale of 1 inch to the foot. Each piece is made from hand made from either oak or maple. Custom requests will be considered. Each piece of miniature doll furniture is hand made, usually of either oak or maple, to a scale of 1:12. All pieces shown on this site are handmade by me.

I try to create pieces that are not usually found elsewhere. If you don't find what you're looking for, or if you have an idea for a new piece, or if you have a custom request, please feel free to send email. Having spent several years in the Coast Guard on a weather ship, where we maintained a station on the ocean for thirty days, a person found some way to occupy your spare time. I started carving and making furniture.

After leaving the Coast Guard I went to work for a company doing service work on navigation equipment on ships. It was here I married and we had two daughters and six boys. It was for the girls that I again started making doll furniture to the scale of one inch to the foot. The boys did not get left out completely as I made wooden trucks, etc. for them.

After the children married and left, I still had the urge to make things. So I started up doing the doll furniture. I sold them to various stores. Got ideas from looking in catalogs, etc. Tried to do them so they would be sturdy and could be handled without breaking. All are made of either maple or oak. If painted, the outdoor picnic set they are of pine.