Sales, Service and Support for the world's leading manufactures of solid wood and panel processing machinery and equipment.

H.I.T. Distributors, Ltd. has been representing a full line of woodworking machinery and equipment since 1975. Many sample machines can be seen at our 6,500 square foot showroom and our extensive inventory of accessories and parts allows us to deliver most orders ... when you need them. Speak to one of our experienced sales staff and we will assist you in selecting the production solution to precisely meet your needs. H.I.T. employs a staff of factory trained technicians for on site service calls and maintains its own repair department.

H.I.T. Distributors is a leading supplier for all your woodworking needs. We offer a large selection of both new machinery and used machinery, for both solid wood and panel processing operations. We supply all types of saws, jointers, shapers, planers, edgebanders, CNC routers, CNC machine systems, dust collection equipment and drilling equipment. We also can provide tooling, abrasives and machinery repairs.