+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kodiak Furniture

Kodiak Furniture

World Salvage was founded in 1986 when Greg Meitz opened a furniture retail location in Minneapolis, Minnesota. In 1989 his son Patrick converted the retail business into a furniture wholesale business called Minneapolis Furniture.
    Patrick's brother David joined the wholesale business in 1992. Shortly after David's arrival, the company began manufacturing mattresses, box springs, and futon mattresses.
    In 1997 Minneapolis Furniture changed their business name to Kodiak Furniture, which reflected the rustic nature of many of their products. Today Kodiak Furniture continues manufacturing mattresses, as well as futon mattresses. In addition to mattress production, Kodiak acts as an import broker for futon frames and other similar specialty sleep products.

Kodiak Furniture
    933 Vandalia Street
    St. Paul, Minnesota 55114
    (651) 641-0281

www.kodiakfurniture.com

I was looking to buy some good quality's branches for my beautiful home and that is available at Kodiak Furniture. We can also see some beautiful collections of banches with price.

Kodiak furniture is also a big brand and name in the furniture market because it produces lots of furniture items according to their client's needs and I also like this furniture brand so much.
    used house furniture London with affordable price

+ Reply to Thread