+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Ashley Furniture Forum

Worst quality furniture anyone can possibly buy.It's frame is made out of compressed wood, which is just as good as cardboard.

The best piece of advise is to avoid it all together. We've had problems since it was delivered. We couldn't use it for the first week as the wood support for the legs was damaged.

The driver had us speak to a young lady in the office, who convinced me to keep it as she was going to send someone to repair it and bring it up to "showroom standard." If anything you ordered arrived damaged, I highly suggest rejecting it; don't believe anything they tell you about sending a technician to perform repairs to bring it up to showroom standards.Their salesmen are on commission and are willing to tell you anything to make the sale.

Claimed to not use chemicals

I made it clear to sales women I was very allergic to smells, and repeatedly asked if chemicals were used in sofa.She told me they stopped using chemicals in there products, so I bought a sofa.

Much to my surprise, they not only still use them but it seems to be 5 times worse than anything I could have gotten from Walmart! It has been 2 months,and the smell is still in home, and it is making me deathly ill now. When I spoke to them about it, they said it was not from sofa since they do not use chemicals in any product of there's.

Biggest mistake I have ever made!!

Worst drawer pulls ever!!!

I love my bedroom suit from Ashley furniture, but the handle pulls are the worst I have ever seen, I special ordered my set from an Ashley catalog and I paid top price with no discounts. All of the pull handles on the dresser, 2 might stands and chest have all either fallen off or broken, leaving my furniture looking like it was purchased from Goodwill instead of a furniture store.

Very disappointed .

No one at the any of the stores that i have called has offered to help me resolve the issue, including where i purchased the set

No customer support after the sale

Customer support after the sale, is terrible.They were all too helpful to land the sale, but once they landed the sale, all support stopped.

I never received an email confirmation so I had no confirmation number to use on their online site for order status, my po number from the receipt was not an option online to check status. I arranged for customer pick up, but when I arrived to pick up my furniture, they had accidentally sent my furniture to another out of state warehouse, so they arranged for delivery. They wanted to charge me for delivery and after I said NO WAY they waived the charge and implied they did ME a favor. Now it's delivery day and they gave me a THREE hour window in the middle of the day so I had to take a day off work.

Those 3 hours came and went with no delivery and no phone call.

So after waiting on hold for 30 minutes I found out they are running late and won't deliver till after 3pm.What a messed up company, I will take all my future business elsewhere.

They will not refund your money

My wife purchased a bedroom set she really liked, because it was on sale.I looked at it a few days later and realized for the same price she can purchase a better made set at their competitors.

When we went back to Ashleys they will not refund the money. The delivery is still a few weeks away, due to the fact that our new home is still in the construction process. We must select something else. We continued to keep the purchase of a dining room table and 8 chairs from Ashleys.

And have considered purchasing from them on other rooms for our home, but at a later time. Now I'm not so sure I want to do business with them at all. This change of our mind hasn't cost Ashley Furniture any money. They just want to trap me into buying from them.

It was a cash purchase so just give us our money back Ashley Furniture.Do not buy from them unless you are 100% sure its what you want.

Review in Furniture and Decor category

4 days ago my wife and I went into the new Ashley Furniture store in Tucson we purchased a desk for $299 and two reclining chairs the total came out to write out $1,300.4 days later and they showed up at the house to deliver the items that we had purchased.

The desk was not the desk that I had picked out in the store one of the recliners was broken upon delivery so I've refused to accept it the other recliner wasn't with you order and they said I would have to wait approximately a week to get it. So the wife and I had them take the items back to the warehouse and we drove back to the store. We spoke to the store manager who have me show him which desk it was that I had picked out. The price tag on the desk was $299 he took the price tag off the desk and informed me that it was the wrong price tag and that the deaths that I actually wanted was $699 he told me that due to the mix-up he would give me $50 off the price of the desk but couldn't do anymore.

I informed him that Arizona state law requires that they honor the ticket price he informed me that he would not honor it and if I didn't like it I could shop somewhere else.

So I ended the conversation and went to the counter and gave them my receipts and inform them I wanted a refund they told me it would take a few days for that to occur until they can make sure all of their product had made it back to their own Warehouse as of this date I'm still waiting for my return and I still cannot get an answer from Ashley Furniture.I would not recommend shopping with this company and I would not wish the experience that my wife and I had on anyone I will never enter the store again.

Simply the worst experience possible

I purchased $4,000 worth of Ashley Furniture in 2012. In 2016 I was moving from one state to another (Texas to Washington). I contacted the Seattle store to ensure that if movers professionally disassembled the furniture then the local store in Seattle would re-assemble, for a cost obviously. I was quoted $50 for parts and $89/hr for labor with a maximum of two hours for the labor based on my new address and the furniture (they wanted UPC codes and were able to see what I had purchased).

When I arrived in Seattle they told me that the notes were in the system, but that they do not offer this service. I had just paid more than $1,000 to have the furniture disassembled and shipped from Houston to Seattle – but Ashley Furniture has changed their mind.

I went to visit the store. I thought that maybe they would change their tune? Definitely not. When I entered the store the salespeople surrounded me like vultures. As soon as I began asking questions about assembly they left me. No one wanted anything to do with me.

When I look at reviews online I see negativity that is incomparable. Ashley Furniture may have the worst reviews of any nationwide organization. I am seeing things such as 1.1/5.0 and 1/4/5.0 on popular sites. Trust me, from experience, the Seattle office has shocked me with their consistent rude attitudes and alterations in what they tell me. They even consistently tell me they have notes about my situation and the previous teller gave my wrong information.

STAY AWAY! STAY FAR, FAR, FAR AWAY from this company. There is no excuse for them to still exist. If we stop supporting companies like this then they will go away.

Leather Couch And Oversized Chair Review

I purchased two complete bedroom sets, and a complete living room set totaling almost 11k. After having the leather living room couch and loveseat for one year there was severe discoloration, fading, peeling and seam issues.

After contacting the store, I was notified that I had missed the one year warranty by 2.5 weeks. I then called to file a claim with my extended 5 year warranty only to be told that the warranty did not cover any of the above. I received a call a week later stating they would re-open the case and I provided all documentation again. It is now 3 weeks later and none returns a call or e-mail.

The sales associates will tell you whatever you want to hear to get the items purchase and then not fulfill promises made.

The leather is the worst quality I have ever owned, and their customer service is a joke.

I will never buy or refer anyone else here again.

Very deceptive

I also had a terrible experience with Ashley furniture, I wanted a kitchen table and chairs, and found one I wanted, so I paid for the table and started to leave but the lady said they had a bedroom suit on sale, and my wife was looking for a mattress that wouldn't be as firm as what we had, so I agreed to look.

And after I laid on a few of them, the saleslady wrote the contract up and put the money that I had just paid for the dinning table on a down payment for a $11,000.00 bed. And we decided not to purchase the bed as it wasn't what we wanted, and just wanted to pick up my table when it came in. but was told I would have to choose another bed greater or equal to the one I laid on.

And they refuse to let me have my table that I had paid for, so WERE going too small claims court.

Ahsly furniture - never again

Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever .We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars.

My family and I are more than disappointed. We got 3 beds, all of them have issues - damaged/broken/unpainted/ not finished/ not polished properly. My king bed is damaged on the leg board. The technicians didn't finish today the assembly of the Queen bed, all the slats are moving including those on the sides, bolts don't keep the slats, the wood is broken.

My child can't sleep on the bad, it's not safe. The twin bed - one on the balls on the leg board is not polished properly. The bookcase looks like from display, damaged, scratched, unfinished, unpainted. The twin and king beds have only 3 tiny thick slats, is it build to be broken into 6 months?

All the outsides partition head boards of 3 beds are not painted/finished/polished. We can put them no there accept the wall (and that was not the plan with the twin bed). Why didn't the sale person mention all those facts when we made the purchase? I made a purchases of less expensive furniture in my life and I have never got as low quality furniture as yours.

I expect technician on Monday after 6 PM, it took me more than an hour to get a technician from your customer service.It's not the quality and not the experience the customer should get from 5000 dollars purchase.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Winnipeg,-Manitoba.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	10580  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast