+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashley Furniture Forum

We purchased a leather couch about a month ago, we waited 2 weeks for it to be delivered. when the delivery giuys finally got here after they opened the truck we saw a couch with a huge cut on the back of it. They put it on a dolly and the couch split in half. y had to bring it up the stairs and made even more scratches to the leather,. They didn't want to give us the phone number to customer service, but as soon as they left we called them and had to sent pictures of the broken couch'. They proimised they going to order another one and we will have it in a week". Week later WE had to call them and ask where is the new couch? they did nothing about it.. The store owner called us the next day saying they recieved a new one but after they opened it it was broken too and she didn't want to give it to us/. He said he will order another one:. Week later no one was picking up the phone at the store so we decided to make a trip there When we got there we found out they are under a new owner and he knew nothing about our situation and found out no one ordered a new couch;. We just got frustrated with them and got our money back/. Won;t ever order from Ashley again !!!!

Ashley Furniture Can't Get it Right

The recliner looked great in the store; what came was basically plastic. Exchanged it; ordered the wrong chair which took an additional eight weeks. Now I have to call those crazy bastards tomorrow and get it straight yet again. I've made several trips to the store ($25 in gas each trip) trying to purchase a recliner. Most of their furniture is crap anyway. The ONE piece I want to purchase which happens to be a nice piece of furniture they can't seem to get to my house. Just don't deal with them unless you're buying something from the Outlet you're walking out the door with. Good luck!

Ashley ran 2nd ad over 1st ad dates no refund

we purchased furniture from Ashley's Memorial Day As which ran through the 28th. Purchases up to $1.000 received 10%off and zero 60 month financing. We had a purchase over $600, we received a 10% discount and did not use the financing. On the 28 they ran a one day only with a 26% discount or 60 month zero financing,. We went to the store and were told by the business manager that she could do nothing for us". I told them I had no problem if this ad ran Tuesday, I would say I picked the wrong sale date;. But, I didn't, I could have come back Memorial Day if we had been told.. We were also told we could not cancel any or part of the purchase without a 25%fee,. We were also given a phone number that no one picked up or no message about hours or a spot to leave a message was given;. There is only an email address on their website and no contact numbers given in the contact us section". I think their level of customer service is sub-par,. I still believe we are owed a credit of over $100.00.

Worst customer service ever!

Purchased a dresser in April still waiting for delivery! First attempt they did not even bring it into our home it fell apart. I called concerned about the quality turns out they don't even order you a new one they just order replacement parts. So if it fell apart once it will fall apart again. Did they care about our concerns NO speaking to the worst customer service rep she did not even listen to our concerns. And when we said we did not want to wait yet another additional 6 weeks our only option was to lose our full price due to restocking fee. Just got yet another call stating that they are still waiting for the part they have now had our money for 2 months and we have had stress. Will never ever step foot in that store and anyone I know I will be sure to tell them about our experience!

May 2012 I got my daughter a new bed from Ashley furniture i saved for this bed for 1 year she had it for 3 weeks and it broke the parts that holds the mattress up are all duck tailed together junk that is what i got i told them i was going to bring it back and they said ok but we keep 20 percent so again i got junk made in Vietnam i will never buy anything from them ever again. They told me they will fedex the new parts to me and for me to call them and they would send someone out to put it together but the could take 2 weeks after i get the parts.

Ashley Furniture will NOT honor warranty

I bought $10,000.00 worth of furniture from Ashley Furniture. One piece was a leather reclining sofa. The recliner stopped working. I visited the store and was told by store manager, Alicia , that the sofa was covered by their 5 year repair warranty three weeks ago. I received a call from their Customer Service Department and was told by them that I would have to pay the labor charges. I called Alicia, AGAIN, and she said that she would take care of it. I have NOT been called with a repair date nor time. I have called Alicia, the store manager, several times and have NOT had my calls returned.

Do NOT do business with them. They are liars and unreliable

Lied to about shipping amount, and refused refund!

My husband and I have been in the process of purchasing a sectional from the Ashley Furniture Homestore in Salem, New Hampshire. We made an agreement to pay a down payment of $204.97 off from a balance of $2048.97. When the couch came in we would pay $150 and have it shipped to Maine. The remainder balance was to go on our Ashley credit card. The worker sent us a receipt stating we were set for delivery to our home. Once the couch arrived at the warehouse, my husband called to pay the shipping and was told it was going to be $350. That was not what was agreed. The manager returned a pone call once we called upset, and was not willing to honor the agreement in any way. In fact told my husband "to get a truck and come get it". We asked for our money back since they would not honor their end and he said they did not have to. The receipt clearly states that customers are entitled to a refund less 10% charge. That would be acceptable with us. The manager was rude, unprofessional, and arrogant,. He told us that the agreement was never made and we were listed as pickup?. I have a paper that states otherwise, and he said he does not have to honor it in any way;. They are keeping our money and will not ship the couch". We mentioned a lawyer and the manager smugly replied "go ahead they won't take the case"?. I have never seen such bad service in my life!. The worker should have to take responsibility for this and ship it to us!. The manager would not let us talk to the worker to confirm the agreement!. NEVER will do business with ASHLEY FURNITURE again!!!!

Ashley Furniture: The rudest, most dishonest place that I know!!!!!

My husband and I purchased a living room set, reclining leather sofa, loveseat and recliner from Ashley Furniture off Man O War in Lexington, Kentucky January 2012. I was so excited to get our furniture and at the time was pleased with my store visit. Shortly after our furniture came we noticed that the couch and loveseat looked dry and cracking from top to bottom. I contacted the store in February and was given the number and name "Linda" to contact. Long story short after many phone calls it was decided that the furniture would be recovered not replaced. 7 huge boxes were sent to our home and when number 7 arrived I was to contact them for pick up. They finally arrived and were picked up at the end of April. Yeah you read that right, "APRIL". They were supposed to be returned a couple of days later. After 2 weeks of waiting with no furniture I called for them to tell me that a piece was not ordered for the sofa. After numerous phone calls to the store and distribution center I was told my furniture would be delivered, not completed yet as the sofa was missing an arm. They came on the next scheduled day and only had my loveseat. The sofa had been left off of the truck,. Another day was scheduled for them to bring my sofa!. I am still sitting here looking at my sofa with no arm!!!! I visited the store to speak to the manager of which she stated they have been timely and all sales are final.. I wanted my 2000;.00 back and them to come and pick up my junk furniture but she stated that there is no way that would happen and I just needed to deal with it! Furiously I left the store in tears and contacted my attorney!. He is now reviewing all the documents/. I am truly heartbroken!! And I feel against a wall/. I just want everyone to know what happened and please do not give these crooks your hard earned money|. And yes I said crooks because there is no better words to describe them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky View Post
    My husband and I purchased a living room set, reclining leather sofa, loveseat and recliner from Ashley Furniture off Man O War in Lexington, Kentucky January 2012. I was so excited to get our furniture and at the time was pleased with my store visit. Shortly after our furniture came we noticed that the couch and loveseat looked dry and cracking from top to bottom. I contacted the store in February and was given the number and name "Linda" to contact. Long story short after many phone calls it was decided that the furniture would be recovered not replaced. 7 huge boxes were sent to our home and when number 7 arrived I was to contact them for pick up. They finally arrived and were picked up at the end of April. Yeah you read that right, "APRIL". They were supposed to be returned a couple of days later. After 2 weeks of waiting with no furniture I called for them to tell me that a piece was not ordered for the sofa. After numerous phone calls to the store and distribution center I was told my furniture would be delivered, not completed yet as the sofa was missing an arm. They came on the next scheduled day and only had my loveseat. The sofa had been left off of the truck,. Another day was scheduled for them to bring my sofa!. I am still sitting here looking at my sofa with no arm!!!! I visited the store to speak to the manager of which she stated they have been timely and all sales are final.. I wanted my 2000;.00 back and them to come and pick up my junk furniture but she stated that there is no way that would happen and I just needed to deal with it! Furiously I left the store in tears and contacted my attorney!. He is now reviewing all the documents/. I am truly heartbroken!! And I feel against a wall/. I just want everyone to know what happened and please do not give these crooks your hard earned money|. And yes I said crooks because there is no better words to describe them.
    I know this place. Friend of mine had similar "pleasure"

Ashley Furniture Hagerstown, Maryland - False Advertisement

When Ashley Furniture in Hagerstown Maryland was moving from their Longmeadow Shopping Center location to their current location on Wesel Boulevard they advertised a moving sale. Their flyer said all items must go. I went there with my son and drove our big van to take home our purchase if I found what I was looking for. I bought an armoire. After the salesman completed the transaction he proceeded to tell me that the floor item could not be sold to me. He told me they would have one shipped from their warehouse in 2 weeks. I needed the item then, not later to finish a room for my handicapped wife who was coming home from the hospital in 2 days. They refused to give me a refund, because the sales slip said "ALL SALES FINAL". I told them not to have it shipped from the warehouse that I didn't want it. They were rude and nasty. They had the item shipped anyway and kept calling me to come pick it up. I told them again that I didn't want it, they were rude and nasty again, demanding that I pick it up and that they would NOT issue me a refund,. Because the sales receipt says all sales are final, they refused a refund for something that I never recieved!. I reported them to the Better Business Burea and they still refused to give me a refund!. Luckily I put the item on my charge card and put a stop payment on it.. The credit card company talked to them and agreed that they could not make me pick up the item and the payment to Assley Furniture was never made;.

Assley Furniture is run by bullies with their bully tactics to force you to take their items and not give refunds,. This is a bad way to do business in these tough economic times.. They should be put out of business! I think people are tired of their crap, the parkinglot is always empty, except for employees cars?. I hope they go out of business soon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast