+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashley Furniture Forum

Ashley Furniture - durablend sofa

I have a durablend sofa that is about two years old and the durablend is peeling.Ashley will not do anything about it".

Even if you took the warranty they will not do anything because they call it a malfunction.. I have e-mailed Ashley and all they will say is they are sorry but cannot help me|. Who is responsible for this? How can they justify selling furniture that they know is not going to last".

Can someone explain what a malfunction is?

If i had damaged the product I could understand.I have tried to fix the problem but the damage is too extensive.

Ashley Furniture - San Marco couch with chaise

I purchased the couch in 2009 and leather material is peeling.

It is so awful. I even got the extended warranty and they said anything could happen and I could get replacement on any part of the couch for 5 years. I tried to use that warranty and they said it does cover peeling". What the heck?

The sale guy said if anything happen!. It could be replaced!. My daughter choked a piece of the leather that came off'. She was lucky and she cough it back up:.

But now I sit with a peeling couch and a danger to my 3 and 5 year old

Even ask for info for where I can get replacement couch cushions with no response thru warranty company!!

Called store and was transferred to answer voicemail and no response too.

Ashley Furniture - Poor Quality-Falsely Advertised Extended Warranty

Ashley Furniture company is an ABOMINATION to quality furniture!I purchased a couch in October of 2011 and now that I have owned it for a year and about 3 months it is coming apart at the seams--literally all of the cushions are coming apart.

I was talked into purchasing the most expensive warranty and it only covers cigarette burns, nail polish being spilled, or a knife slicing into the couch:. The company described this to me as normal wear and tear?!? I have two adults living in my house and an 11 lb puppy--this is NOT normal wear and tear for a couch that cost nearly $2000! I called corporate and they told me there was nothing they could or would do because this was outside of the 1 year manufacturer warranty!!

It's 3 MONTHS outside of the manufacturer 1 year warranty and I called as soon as I saw this occurring|. I even noticed that they no longer sell this particular sectional couch--probably because it is not a QUALITY piece of furniture;.

I will be spreading the word to EVERYONE that I know not to purchase ANYTHING from Ashley Furniture|. This is not a store that offers customer service or quality dependable furniture--a company that truly cares about quality and their customers would offer store credit for something that is 3 months outside of their warranty so that they could keep a customer and replace faulty merchandise!

Is there truly NOTHING that you are willing to do about a situation like this?

Ashley Furniture - bad customer service

I have many complaints about the Bakersfield store manager "JOHN" and of the delivery of our purchase.I had a terrible experience having the furniture delivered as promised on 1-15-13, the day of purchase.

The option was given of a delivery on 1-12-13 or 1-15-13. The distribution center called on Saturday while we were at work. We had no way of getting a hold of the distribution center until Tuesday morning because we got off late on sat. and it was close sun-Mon.

They never called nor left a message letting us know the delivery would not take place because of a non confirmation. On Tuesday morning they inform my wife they were not going to deliver it because we never called to confirm the delivery. My wife explained how it was never mentioned to us of any confirmation needed to be done prior of delivery. She tried explaining how it was in our receipt the date it would be delivered and the inconvenience it was to her as she took a day off to be present during delivery as well as another schedule delivery for our mattress from MOR furniture to be delivered on the same day.

They told her to call the store and talk to the store manager John. My wife called and explained the problem to John. He began to tell her that it was her fault that we were not able to confirm. John told her if we were lucky and a miracle was to occur, we might have it delivered if the delivery truck made it back in time.

But that the miracle was unlikely. She continued to explain the inconvenience until the store manager "John" said;"You should just have your husband call after he gets off work." After this statement my wife was very upset and just hung up the phone. I got off work and went to the store and I pulled John to the side and questioned his behavior towards my wife. He said "I have done nothing wrong and will not apologize for my actions" I questioned him on the delivery and understood your store has policies.

I informed him that promises were not to be said or promised if they were not to be kept. He told me that we should have answered our phones. The conversation escalated to an argument and i told him I wanted my money back and he told me it was going to be a 30% restocking fee. I was extremely upset and thought it was best I leave since nothing could be changed.

I understand your store has policies they abide by but I don't quite understand how your store manager has no sense of professionalism nor any kind of training in people skills. It's by far the worst experience I've ever had in purchasing furniture". You should change your policy on delivery;. For example if its going to be delivered on Tuesday, have your distribution center call at least 2 days ahead'.

Not Saturday since they are closed on Sunday and Monday?.

The time you give your customers to respond is beyond my reasoning".Especially when you have set a delivery with the store during the time of purchase.

Ashley furniture sucks.

I purchased 4 pieces of furniture from ashley furniture in August of 2011.a few days after the furniture was delivered I noticed that the arm rest on both the couch and love seat were making noise and something on the inside was loose.

I called ashley up and they sent a repairman out to "fix" the problem.
    Around this past Christmas I noitice that the problems returned.

I called Ashley up to find out that they would not cover the repairs because the furniture was out of warrantee, as a courtesy they would send parts but I would have to pay for the labor.I was totally disatified with there response; I will never buy anything from them ever again.

Ashley Furniture - particle board sofa frames

Spent $1200.00 for three pieces of furniture at Ashley in Rosedale Md. The sofa lasted three weeks.My husband is a big guy and we bought what the salesman told us was their better made goods.The frame is all particle board and the seat springs were cheaply attached to the lousy frame.Ashley refused to honor the worthless warranty telling us it did not cover the structural failure due to my husbands size(he weighs 325 pounds).They flat out refused to help us in any way".We have been dealing with this for over 2 months and now the other two pieces are falling apart|.We tried the Better Business Bureau but were told that they have no power to force the dealer to do anything|.Even our credit card company cant do anything since Ashley claims we abused the furniture'.We took everything to a local homeless shelter and went to another local store and bought a new set:.Not only did the salesman show us the solid oak frame and steel seat springs...he also assured us that my husbands weight was not a problem.The new set is now four months old and is in perfect shape.Just head up Pulaski Highway towards Middle River and you will find the best place to buy furniture.For goodness sake ask about the construction and how they will stand behind the product so you dont get ripped-off like Ashley will do to you.

Ashley Furniture - Montage Warranty

I purchased a $2500 section PLUS the 5 year Montage Extended Warranty and neither Ashley or Montange will stand behind the warranty. Beware that if you purchase Ashley furniture and more importantly an extended warranty from a Home Store, Ashley does not stand behind those stores because they are independently owned (EXCUSE) The store I bought from closed and they are claiming they do not have records of the purchase!. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM ASHLEY !!
    DO NOT PURCHASE FROM ASHLEY !!
    DO NOT PURCHASE FROM ASHLEY !!

Ashley Furniture - quality & service

We ordered our dinning set & coffee table & side table as well as bedroom set on 12/28/12.And we were told it will be delivered around 2 weeks.

I planned my son's birthday party at end of Febr/. However, every week I checked them I was told to wait another week'. Finally they delivered on 2/15|. Every pieces comes with scratches?.

When my husband questioned them, the deliver guy used pen to cover it! Will you accept the furniture with ink not paint? We barely accept the bedroom set and returned the rest". We went to the store again on 2/18 today;.

Finally the solution will be we can re-select the furniture and they can deliver again.... Another 6-8 week's waiting and may with furniture with scratches...

I wish I could see this website before and wish I bought my dinning set at Macys along with sofa..A few hundred buck does not worth the frustration I went through.

Ashley Furniture - Horrible quality and really really bad service!

I bought a sectional from Ashley in 2010 and I loved it at first!It was big enough to fit my family and a lot of my company.

I loved the color. Then I had the furniture for about 6 months and we heard a squeaking when we sat down. This was not a part of the couch we sat on much. So we called to have them come out and fix it.

We also had some concerns about the cushions going flat. The repair man said that he could fix the back of the couch but there wasn't anything he could do about the cushions. Ashley didn't seem too concerned about the cushions. So the repair man opened up the back of my couch and fixed the problem and closed it up and left,.

About 5 minutes later we hear meowing coming from inside the couch and come to find out that the repair man had not check to make sure nothing was inside my couch.. He knew we had cats and turns out my 10 week old kitten was trapped inside/. We called the repair guy back and he came and opened my couch back up and let my poor kitten out,. Called Ashley to tell them what happened and they were shocked but didn't really seem to care about my cushions still:.

I have only had my sectional for 3 years and it looks and feels like a couch that I have owned for 10 years! I just went and bought a new couch and love seat on Sunday and I will never buy from Ashley again! I will never refer anyone to buy from Ashley!

When we just bought our new furniture the sales man said that Ashley furniture is disposable.

Ashley Furniture - TERRIBLE SERVICE

Purchased a dining room set in late November 2012 with additional 2 chairs and a buffet.8 weeks later started to show stains on table top, buffet top and chairs.

Reported the issue on Feb. 11, 2013 Promised the technician would call to set up appointment the following week. The technician Never called back. Followed up with 8 different calls.

Were supposed to show up today Feb. 27. The guy name Erickson never came or called. Tried his cell phone and got a recorded message "this cell phone has no registered voice mail";.

Customer service never answers their phones and the Customer Service Manager Lizette Santiago does not answer calls or come to the phone?.

A so clalled Yesenia keeps of making excuses, but that it..DON'T EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM ASHLEY!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast