Most people don't associate Hawaii with its teeming Wildlife, but there are deer, sheep, goats, and ... they roam free. Antlered Deer, Elk and Moose shed, or drop, their antlers each year, and in their place grow new ones. These sheds, unique as the animal who shed them, inspire our crafts. We select the finest Shed Antlers to create dramatic Antler Lighting. Dramatic artforms that come to life, that glorify the magnificent animals that shed them for us to find and enjoy.

Whether you are looking for deer antler handles, antler pulls, moose lamps, or a unique gift like a antler terra cotta hanging planter, you will find many antler cabinet hardware designs and antler crafts available to choose from. Mother Nature has blessed us, antlered whitetail, mule deer, elk, red deer stags, moose and others, shed or drop their antlers each year and in their place grow new ones. These shed antlers, unique as the animal who shed them, inspire our antler crafts. Antlers are a natural renewable resource, they are solid, strong, and their inherent qualities help create infinitely beautiful antler hardware and crafts that last. Thank you for being with us, explore and bring some of Mother Nature's finest home.

We are customer dedicated, period. If you wish to contact me with your order or special requests, you can email me or reach me by phone and I will be happy to serve you personally... I am eeeasy to work with, never any pressure or stress. You can also purchase directly from our pages, to order an item, just make your selection and "add to cart"...you will then be taken to your "shopping cart" where you will see your item/items listed... here you can enter "quantities" if you wish to have more than one. Items can be added or removed from your shopping cart, and when you are finished you can confirm your order by "Check out." We also accept personal checks, cashier checks or money orders through mail.

We happily ship to all 50 States and to most Countries. Let me know if you are outside the US. Orders are shipped USPS, small items are shipped First Class Air and the rest Priority Mail w/tracking. Shipping will be free for Antler Hardware orders in the US over $200.00.

P.O. Box 1441
Kaneohe, HI 96744-1441
www.antlerartisans.com