We specialize in one-of-a-kind USA handmade Lodge, Western, Native American, Eclectic, and Custom home furnishings. The majority of our items are made by Steve Horn. Steve moved to Teton Valley over 30 years ago and lived as a mountain man. He is completely self-taught and gives our Creator full credit for his abilities. He went on to become one of the country's top hand carved furniture makers and his favorite thing to carve is stone. We have shipped Steve's pieces to every state in the nation as well as overseas. Custom work is always welcome, regardless of how small or big the order - Steve is happy to work with any budget and is a man of great humility as well as integrity. Our 4000 sq. ft. store also has a unique selection of antiques, rugs, lighting, art, floral, gift items, jewelry, natural decor, books, health and organic items. We also have some great items from other USA artists. We welcome commissions and other inquiries.

Steve moved to Teton Valley over 30 years ago and lived as a mountain man. He is completely self-taught and gives our Creator full credit for his abilities. He went on to become one of the country's top hand carved furniture makers and his favorite thing to carve is stone. We have shipped Steve's pieces to every state in the nation as well as overseas. Custom work is always welcome, regardless of how small or big the order.
In the heart of the Rockies, from his Tetonia mountain studio, Steve Horn has created pieces that have been shipped to homes, lodges and businesses all across the nation, as well as overseas. His work can enhance any type of atmosphere and his sculpture is sought after for a variety of décor: doors, mantels, walls, stairways, furniture & accents, whether 3D, relief, inserts or busts - miniature to life-size and beyond. You can rely on his superb reputation for originality, distinctive details, extraordinary quality, workmanship and integrity.

As a third-generation craftsman, I started creating objects from wood as a child. Every year my family would take camping excursions in the mountains, and it's not a coincidence that I fulfilled my dream of becoming a mountain man/woodsman.

Having lived the majority of my life in the great outdoors of the West, I enjoy taking wood with character (formed naturally by such things as wind, snow, fire, lightning, elk rubs, porcupines, vines and insects) and designing functional works of art from it.
Using only dead trees, most of the wood I harvest comes from deep within the local Teton forests, but my wife and I love to travel the country to find different types of raw wood. I like to allow its natural shape to be retained and position it to show off the knots, scars and character that represent the tree's life.
By combining God-given abilities and materials from nature, I individually design, hand make and hand carve one-of-a-kind pieces. Whether my creation or customized commission work, my goal is to make furnishings that will last for generations and most of all to give glory to the Master Artist and source of my help.

www.logfurnituredirectory.com