Adventure Indoors furniture company was created from two passions; a passion for wood working and a passion for the great outdoors. I grew a heart for the outdoors at an early age when my dad took me hunting, fishing and camping as often as he could get off work. I traded my bb gun in for a shotgun around the age of 13 and about that time signed up for my first shop class in Junior High. When college came around I was privileged to spend time learning from a professional furniture maker who taught me some of his ‘age old secrets’. I still seek advice from my grandpa on a regular basis!

In the fall of 2008 I began to dream about the possibilities of combining these two passions. I asked myself, “how can I bring that priceless feeling of being on a mountain, in a forest or out on the farm into my home?” The answer was, Adventure Indoors Log Furniture!
If you are in to wood working or just love the outdoors, send me an email and tell me your story. My approach to life and to business is all about relationship! Who knows, maybe someday we’ll end up huntin’ or fishin’ the great outdoors together!

Our Product

At AI log furniture we set ourselves apart by being a completely custom company. If you want something ‘run of the mill’ you are probably at the wrong place. In a day of mass production industry methods wouldn’t it be cool to say you truly own a unique, one of kind piece of furniture that you helped design?

The West Bottoms, KC
1400 W 13th St
Kansas City, MO 64102
www.adventurewoodworking.com