Cappelletti Woodworks, where fine furniture becomes works of art in wood. I use only the finest hardwoods available to create pieces that are truly inspired by nature. Each piece of furniture I make is unique and begins with customer interaction concerning design, function, form, wood species and the ultimate location in which the finished piece will reside.

I personally build all work at my shop in Pittsboro, North Carolina. I take great care in crafting each piece of furniture I build ensuring that it is functional, pleasing to the eye, and inviting to the touch. From the initial stages of design and material selection, through the actual production of the piece itself, close attention is paid to symmetry, grain direction and joinery, thus ensuring a piece of furniture that will provide a lifetime of beauty and service.

All of my furniture is museum quality but is made for home and every day family use. I am confident that each piece will become a family heirloom to be enjoyed for generations to come.

274 Gladstone Trail
Pittsboro, NC 27312

# 919 669-8582
www.jlcww.com