The WoodShed Creations is a home based woodworking business nestled in the center of Wisconsin. We are small enough to give attention to detail and quality, but large enough to serve customers nation wide and world wide. Bob and I combine our creative natures to give our customers the quality they deserve.

Bob has had a love for creating and building all his life. To quote his Mom,"He has been a carpenter since he was big enough to pick up a hammer." Bob has been a 'professional' carpenter since 1973. During that time he has built countless homes,pole buildings, and many remodelings and additions to existing structures.

When our first grandson, Zachery, was born, we wanted to give him something for Christmas that would last him through his childhood and something of heirloom quality to pass on -- hence, the Child's Rocker was born. Since then, we have designed a unique rocker for each of our 6 grandchildren.

The requests for custom wood furniture went from there -- shelves, bathroom vanities, frames, custom cabinets, and room dividers and the list goes on.

We started having 'Open Houses' in our garage so folks could see our line of products and also see the quality of our craftsmanship -- But that meant putting all of Bob's tools and projects under wraps for at least a week -- yuk -- Hence we cleaned out the 'WoodShed' and poured the concrete for the floor on Good Friday of 2001 -- That is how the 'WoodShed Creations' came about. We have since expanded into the next bay giving us a 20' x 18' show area for our line of wood furniture and crafts. We have completed the last expansion, giving us a show room area of 20' x 26' . We have a unique item in every nook and cranny.

My dream was to have my own craft shop -- Bob has made that come true for me. Together we work to create a custom wooden creation to your specifications.

From this little insight into our backgrounds - I hope that you will feel our love and determination to design and create wood furniture and crafts that have a little bit of us in them as we create your dream piece.

We strive to give our customers quality at an affordable cost.

www.woodshedcreations.com