Full Circle Log Works Home of the Logsation. Hand Made Log Furniture. Using custom joinery these creations are all one of a kind. Chairs, Bed frames, Gazebos, Swings, Picnic Tables are just a few of the amazing items created from Master Craftsman Danny Lysne.

I was born in Port Alberni in 1948, got a job in a sawmill in the late 60's, became a tradesman in the early 70's then a supervisor in early 00's. I found life too stress full to stay in this working enviroment and decided to retire and pursue a decade long passion I had for working with small logs, from the beginning I wanted to achieve a more natural look with the joinery, something that appeared to grow out of each other, although I am still learning, I have reached a level of professionalism that I am able to consistently achieve this tight full circle joint in all my works of art. Another great help to me has been what I will call hidden energy this is the feeling inside all of us that allows us to do great things when we really believe we can. We have this inside us all the time but are unable to use it for many reasons, one major one is stress. I feel we can transfer this energy between each other. We recognize this as insight. I feel, my son in law Bob Phillips Jr. has somehow shared this energy with me. He has ALS (lou Gehrig) disease and has pretty much lost all of his physical energy, As we have all been taught, you can not create or destroy energy, only change its form, I feel that somehow bob's physical energy has been transformed into a different energy. One that allows family and friends to be able to better cope with living with ALS, and secondly an energy that allows me to use my artwork to raise money and promote awareness for this desease. 10% of all my sales goes to some form of support for ALS. Since Bob's diagnosis I have donated a number of pieces to be raffled off and this will only get bigger.Thanks for taking the time to read my story, and as Bob says, do something, anything.

www.fullcirclelogworks.com