For over 50 years Bruce the Bed King has offered the better shopping experience for mattresses, beds, headboards, daybeds, futons and related dual products because:

• NO COMMISSIONED SALESPEOPLE
    Shop in a pressure free, relaxed environment with concerned, well educated bedding experts whose aim is to match you up to the correct product to meet your needs, according your budget.
  • HUGE SELECTION AT DISCOUNT PRICING
    Our family owned showrooms mean you don't pay for franchise fees, high rents, or elaborate advertising
  • FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1954
    Three generations of experience and success make us the authority in the sleep industry. The beds we offer have to pass our own stringent requirements before they qualify for our showroom.

In 1954 My Father and Uncle opened New Jersey's first sleep shop on Main Street in Hackensack. They named it Colony Sleep Center and it was very successful.
    In 1977 the name was changed to Bruce the Bed King and we are still thriving in that landmark location.
    In 2001 we opened a new store on Rt 17 in Paramus, NJ. to accommodate our many customers who grew up around our Hackensack store and moved to the northern part of Bergen County. Thanks to our many customers, this store has also been a tremendous success.
    Since their retirement in 1995 my cousin Robert and I have continued our parents "Old Fashioned" idea of respect for our customers and pride in the way we run our family business.
    No one provides more service to their customers than we do, whether it is during or after the sale. We are always available for advice or to solve a bedding problem.

467 Main St.
    Hackensack, NJ 07601
    (201) 342-4300
    www.brucethebedking.com