Amish Furniture from OH, IN, and PA. Oak Dining and Bedrooms. Amish Furniture made of solid woods; Oak, Cherry, Maple and Hickory. Hard to find Amish furniture; Amish dining, bedroom, office furnishings, entertainment centers, children’s furniture and even baby beds.

Amish Furniture Super Store has over 125 Amish master craftsmen creating marvelous furniture for your home, office, hotel, hospital or assisted living areas. We accomplish Great Quality for your convenience, and to beautify your home, and locale. We have removed the pricing of a lot of our major products to service you better. Ask us foe a quote. It is easier this way to buy online because we get to know each other and I can help you and making recommendations. I love furniture and that is why I design furniture using Amish craftsmen to build my furniture. Ask me about it!

One reason I assembled such a large assortment was when I started, I wanted the site to be a resource for Interior Designers. They need a large assortment of products to service their clients and so should you.

25510 CR 50
Nappanee IN 46550

Phone: 574-773-3222
Fax: 574-773-5222
www.amishfurnituresuperstore.com