At Ardingers Fine Furniture, located at 1710 Mill Bay Rd, Kodiak, AK, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We are currently servicing the areas of Kodiak, Port Lions, Ouzinkie, Larsen Bay, Karluk, Old Harbor, Akhiok, but feel free to stop by our store when you are in the neighborhood! Our Virtual Store is designed to ensure your shopping experience is easy and pleasurable while you shop for all your furniture and mattress needs. At Ardingers Fine Furniture, you will find many products in the categories of Accents, Appliances, Area Rugs, Bedroom, Candles, Dining, Fireplaces, Game Room, Garden and Outdoors, Gifts, Hardware, Lighting, Living Room, Mattresses, Miscellaneous, Office, Outdoor Furniture, Surfaces, Tableware, Top of Bed, Wall Hangings and Youth.

Ardinger's retail business came into being on beautiful Kodiak Island, Alaska, back in 1963. It wouldn’t have happened if a wild, red-haired, U.S. Navy saxophone player named Ben Ardinger (me) had not fallen madly in love with a black-haired, lively, local Native Alaskan beauty named Hazel Cleopatra Hartman (her). But I did, and our marriage, family business started, and grew, and grew some more, and we stayed and committed to Kodiak for good. The town has been great to us and we hope we have given back our fair share.

Now we’re a third generation family business, proud and grateful to be able to offer the best in home and office furnishings to our customers at every level of income and choice of lifestyle. Furniture is so beautiful and affordable these days, it’s a pleasure to help make our customers happy with our on-floor or customized preferences. Many a customer and friend drop by our store on a particularly gloomy day, just to be uplifted by the beauty and creature comforts herein – why don’t you do the same?

People from off-island love our store, too. They’re delighted when they walk in and say “Hey, this could be Seattle, San Francisco, or New York – why isn’t there a store like this in my town?” And we say “No problem, just tell us what, when and where to ship.” Just like you on the Web.
Once a customer, we think you’ll be a customer for life! That’s not just our “brag”, that’s the claim of those who value quality and return again and again.

1710 Mill Bay Road
Kodiak, Alaska 99615
www.ardingersfinefurniture.com