+ Reply to Thread

Thread: American Made Wood Bedroom Furniture

American Made Wood Bedroom Furniture

Handmade, natural solid Cherry wood bedroom furniture sets help create a feeling of serenity and relaxation. All of our solid wood bedroom furniture pieces are individually handcrafted in Vermont, USA by skilled furniture makers and are also available in solid Walnut, Maple, or Oak woods. A natural finish protects and enhances the beauty and grain of the wood. Beautiful wood bedroom furniture built to last for generations.
    Browse our American-made traditional and contemporary wood bedroom furniture collections and find the natural wood bedroom set of your dreams.
    Looking for a custom size or feature? We can help! Each piece of our eco-friendly wood furniture is made to order in Vermont, so customization is easy and affordable! Furnish your bedroom exactly as you want.
    Learn more about buying online, our woods and finishes or give us a call at 888-390-5571/contact us with your questions. Read more about our story and fine furniture craftsmen

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	classic-flat-panel-bed-large-472.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	59 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	classic-sleigh-bed-large-480.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	60 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	green-natural-bed-large-659.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	61 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	renfrew-pencil-post-bed-large-475.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	62 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vermont-spindle-bed-quick-ship-large-952.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	63

Looking for a custom size or feature? We can help! Each piece of our eco-friendly wood furniture is made to order in Vermont, so customization is easy and affordable! Furnish your bedroom exactly as you want.

Banned
    Yeah I know about Vermont and I am using one of my bed is handmade. I really praise the quality and design of the beds. Anyone who come to my home must appreciate the beds selection and like the designing and style of my beds.

Furniture is the best way to make our home a perfect home. A well purchased furniture can make our home more than live. These days, we can not imagine about the beautiful home without installing furniture because now it's necessary has come.

Furniture is the most important thing , which gives the good look to the home. The American furniture is very good and they are very stylish. The quality will be very strong, so take care while purchasing the furniture, that is choose the best one.

+ Reply to Thread