+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Direct Furniture and Mattress

Direct Furniture and Mattress

Make your living areas more functional and appealing with high-quality furniture and mattress sets from our store in Bluefield, West Virginia. Direct Furniture and Mattress is a family-owned furniture store, not a franchise. What this means is you’ll get more reasonably priced furniture, as well as first-class customer service. We invite you to come down and check out our unique inventory. You’ll see pieces you can’t find in other stores.

Give Your Living Spaces New Life

Adorn your living spaces with stylish, high-quality bedroom and living room furniture from the gorgeous selection available at our store in Bluefield, West Virginia. Direct Furniture and Mattress features an impressive selection of furniture designed to match the decor and style of your home. From mattress sets and bedroom furniture to couches and love seats to make your living room more inviting, we have something for you.

Enriching Your Living Spaces

Increase your home’s comfort and appeal with a brand-new furniture piece or set from Direct Furniture and Mattress. We invite you to browse our impeccable selection of affordably priced living, office, and dining room furniture. You’ll find the perfect piece to accent your existing furniture and home design or an entire set to furnish any room in your home.

Don’t Let These Deals Pass You By

Tossing and turning all night on an old, uncomfortable mattress? Don’t put up with it a moment more and get yourself to Direct Furniture and Mattress. With our fantastic inventory and discount prices, we have a brand-new bed that gives you the support you need and fits your budget. Hop in your car and come see us immediately.
    About Our Mattress Outlet

Direct Furniture and Mattress is a family-owned-and-operated business that has provided individuals and families with outstanding furniture and bedding at some of the lowest prices around. For 2 years, our name has been synonymous with quality bedding and affordable prices. Our staff has 10 years of experience and is ready to answer any of your questions.

Living Room Suites:
    • Furniture from Ashley™, Catnapper™, England™, & Simmons™
    • Reclining Sofas–Come in a Multitude of Colors & Styles
    • Stationary Sofas–Styles from Traditional to Contemporary
    • Sleepers–Sofas with Twin, Full, and Queen-Size Sleepers
    • Sectionals–Available with or without Recliners

Mattress Sets:
    • Mattresses from Therapedic™, Symbol™, and Corsicana™
    • Sizes Available–Twin, Full, Queen, King, & California King
    • Additional Options–Waterbed Inserts
    • Special Orders–Specific Sizes & Cuts

Bedroom Furniture:
    • Furniture from Ashley & Harden™
    • Furniture Styles–Styles for Children & Adults
    • Pieces–Dressers, Headboards, Mirrors, Chests, & Nightstands
    • Additional Pieces–Curio & TV Stands

Route 5, Box 194A
    Bluefield, WV 24701
    www.directfurnitureandmattress.com

Brilliant posting. Was taken aback with your detailed account of relevant matters that I see as very important and helpful. Everything is just so perfect and I really like the way it’s easy on my eyes. Thanks for a lovely post!

DO you provide mattresses in Ireland also? Actually I am looking for a good quality mattress for my new bed. I know a good website but it provides only mattress protectors so please suggest me some websites that can provide quality mattress in Ireland.

+ Reply to Thread