About twenty years ago, I found that I was working 16-18 hours a day, 6-7 days each week, and even when not at "work", my mind was still there. There was no way I could take the time to go to the Bahamas, or Cancun, much less places of further distance, where I could totally relax.
Then I discovered what I call the Back In Time Vacation. On a cold and wet January evening while having dinner in a restaurant decorated with old memorabilia, a song (Hello Stranger) came on the jukebox. All of a sudden, I was transported to Atlantic Beach, North Carolina, at the Pavilion. It was the summer of 1963 — no deadlines, no pressures. For a while, I was on vacation. The combination of decoration and music enabled me to travel Back In Time” and I relaxed for the first time in years!
Over the next few months, I transformed my back porch into my very own Back In Time vacation place. I purchased a jukebox, some diner booths, an old Coke machine, and a few advertising signs. Gradually, it became easier to "travel" — a couple of songs on the jukebox, a beverage (my Coke machine has beer!!) and my mind was on vacation. As I enjoyed my back porch more and more, I started to entertain at home more frequently. I learned that by selecting records my guests would remember from their teens, I could take them Back In Time”too!
So this is how Back In Time and BARSandBOOTHS.com, our businesses, evolved. Helping others recreate their own Back In Time” vacation place! We opened our first shop in 1989 as a hobby. We rented a booth in an antique mall — by 1994, our shop had grown to where we had a third of the Antique Mall’s space, and we still were running out of space. Our business had a life of its own.
Today, we operate a 4,000 s.f. retail store in Charles Town, WV. We own and operate a restoration business dedicated to vintage restorations, and a third company that designs and builds custom bars and furniture for customers all over the world. And for the past thirteen years, we have been operating on the World Wide Web.....7 days a week, 24 hours a day......We’ve grown and flourished, and today our loyal customers are found in all 50 states and 39 foreign countries. Thank you for your support and thank you for your business over the years.
Specializing In The Retro Look

As one of the largest Retro Furniture Stores on the internet, our furniture is designed for the most rigorous restaurant use, but is also ideal for the home owner who is looking for the best quality. New, but custom made by the people who made it in the 40's and 50's. In addition, our line of Custom Retro Furniture and Game Room Bars are designed as a "signature" piece for your "retro" room. If you can't find exactly what you are looking for on our website, give us a call to learn more about our custom design furniture, per your specifications!!

Our 4,000 square foot retail store offers a first hand look at our custom Retro Furniture and Vintage Machines. We try to keep a bit of everything on our showroom floor, including Custom Bars, Retro Leaf Tables, Diner Tables, Kitchen Tables, Barstools, Chairs, Reproduction Neon Clocks and Signs, Diner Booths, and small diner accessories. We also offer our Class A restored Vintage Vending Machines including Soda Machines, Coke Machines, Candy Machines, Popcorn Machines, Juke Boxes, Rock-Ola CD Juke Boxes, Soda Chests, Gas Pumps, and Kiddie Rides. Our showroom is located in Historic Charles Town, West Virginia, only one hour from Washington, DC or Baltimore.

200 West Washington Street Charles Town, WV 25414
www.barsandbooths.com