+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interior Designing & Furnishing service

Interior Designing & Furnishing service

Deconer Interior is a Unit of Tryth Solution besed of Dharuhera-Rewari(Haryana),Deconer is a service prodiver in interior designing and Graphic, Deconer is a pool of professionals who deliver high calibre work on a wide range of Interior Designing and furnishings projects. The services span all aspects of project work, from evaluation and strategy, research, planning to design and development, production and training..
    We conceptualize and execute communication ideas for a variety of marketing and social needs.
    Deconer interior Design now has earned a reputation for its quality, prompt response and timeliness.
    Some of our key professionals have over 1 years experience in the Interior Design business. Our experience enables us to offer expertise in space planning, Kitchen design, furniture design, as well as having an excellent understanding of colour schemes and textiles.

Concepts offers design solutions for the residential and commercial markets using classic and contemporary styles or a fusion of both. We also provide total Kitchen solutions. We also have tied-up with some of leading players in the market & have custom packages to offer.

Whether you are revamping one room or going for a complete home makeover, it takes planning and expertise to bring it all together. We put that proven combination to work for you backed by our professional experience of nine years.

We at Concepts provide customized, budget conscious design solution personalized to the client’s needs and personality.

We are Interior Designers based in Delhi ncr offering total Interior and Kitchen solutions. We established Concepts in 2009. We provide comprehensive design support for new home developers, new home buyers and current homeowners. We educate and assist customers throught the entire process of flooring and interior product selection, installation and post-installation.
    Deconer Interior Design is a scientific art form that has to maintain the balance between function & form. We ensure that all Interior projects undertaken by us are not only appealing but also provide the client with a highly empowered & working solution. A typical design process is represented by the cycle above.
    Client Advantage
    * India's only Interior Design firm that provides design services along with project study, theme planning & integrated Smart Home / Office technologies,
    * Integrated solution with special emphasis on Theme & Process,
    * A panel of renowned designers & decorators personally overlooking each project,
    * Daily site progress reports with periodic photographs & developments
    * Detailed Bill of Material & quotations with client involvement at every major planning,
    * Budget conscious decisions that give clients the maximum value for money,
    * Detailed follow up & assistance in setting up the project

biz.whereincity.com/deconerinterior

Interior Designing & Furnishing serviceSCO-8A.
    Rao Matadeen Complex,
    Dharuhera-123106.
    Distt-Rewri
    Haryana india
    Website-http://deconerindia.com

Hello, Every one!! I am new to this forum community, I am very glad to join this community and I want to share my ideas and knowledge with the forum members and increase my knowledge, Thanks

+ Reply to Thread