+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eclectic style vs. just being weird?!

Eclectic style vs. just being weird?!

We're going to do some updates in the kitchen and I was thinking it might be nice for it to reflect who we are...but I'm concerned about the fine line between being eclectic and being weird.

We're thinking about doing one dark purple wall with light purple, white, and copper accents. I'm going to do a copper penny tile as a backsplash (we don't currently have one) and then I wanted to bring in some unique pieces. I have a toddler in the house so I thought it would be a good idea to have a table that I don't really mind if it gets messy, or if for some reason it's damaged over the years...I mean a home is for living, am I right?! Anyway, I thought about finding mismatched chairs and an old table that I can repaint/reupholster but I wasn't sure what people might think when they come into our house and that's what they see. Thoughts?!

I suggest you look for photos online of your chosen color combination as well as the way you want the furniture to be. In that way you can have an idea of how it would look like and then ask your friends if what they think of the design.
    "No matter how much pressure you feel at work, if you could find ways to relax for at least five minutes every hour, you'd be more productive."

Shop, Save and Relax at Home with affordable massage chairs in Australia like those zero gravity massage chairs for sale online

+ Reply to Thread