+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ash Kitchen

Ash Kitchen

Ash is a favourite with both traditional and contemporary furniture designers. Pale and interesting, it has a glow all of its own.
    Always a good choice for a sunny room, it's a natural partner for the drama of black granite and glass.

Name:  ash-kitchens-1.jpg
Views: 1481
Size:  41.3 KB

Name:  ash-kitchens-2.jpg
Views: 1643
Size:  44.3 KB

Name:  ash-kitchens-3.jpg
Views: 1106
Size:  42.3 KB

Name:  ash-kitchens-4.jpg
Views: 1524
Size:  41.0 KB

Name:  ash-kitchens-5.jpg
Views: 929
Size:  46.5 KB

Our design team approaches every job as a blank canvas. We listen carefully to your needs, offer our suggestions where appropriate and then work with you to create a unique design, perfectly tailored to your requirements and your lifestyle.

Better for decoration light blue cabinets and double windows in kitchen which are perfect for making a small kitchen seem big.Though its better the daylight from the windows which make this an easy kitchen to cook in, and avoid wasting $ on lots of electric lighting.

Look awesome! in according to me totally made of wood and aluminium taps have fixed with the sink especially for water purposes amazing buddy you did a great job So, please share me more pics about it dude you can do it?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Salvador8989 View Post
    Look awesome! in according to me totally made of wood and aluminium taps have fixed with the sink especially for water purposes amazing buddy you did a great job So, please share me more pics about it dude you can do it?????????????

Brisbane Plumbing

Actually I was not much aware of ash kitchen. Thanks for sharing your information. The combination of wood, glass and black granite gives a very beautiful look. Looks like bit expensive but wished to have one like that in my home.

It looks very beautiful. Amazing buddy, you did a great job.
    The combination of wood, glass, and granite are massive brilliant.

the furniture are very amazing to watch and very beautiful image that you shared with us.

Ash kitchen is really attractive. This is my second favorite next to white-colored kitchen.

Hi, Umm, my grandfather used to have this cabinet in his kitchen, and growing up I was always obsessed with its charm. Now that he's passed away, I convinced my cousins to let me keep it; but I'm not sure whether to renovate it or not :/
    Any suggestions?

[img src="https://image.invaluable.com/housePhotos/MatthewBullock/36/640736/H20220-L165192418.jpg" alt="My GrandFather's Ash Cabinet" style="height: 700px; width: 300px;" ]

+ Reply to Thread