+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bathroom Decor Ideas

Blog Entries

Bathroom Decor Ideas

Hi All,

My house is in construction phase, so I need lots of ideas for decorate my home in latest style. First I need bathroom decor ideas. Please share your ideas. I will be glad to receive your nice ideas all suggestions and ideas are welcome.

Also will apply the best decor idea too...

Daisy,

I may not be that much creative, but I would like to suggest to provide a wide area to the bathroom, i,e it should not have a confined space. Other than the fittings and accessories, it should have a grooming section which should not be too much occupied, but should contain only the necessary items. Just have a design in your mind and then you can make it just as you like.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the suggestions, I am also not so much creative that's why I have posted my query here. But I like your idea that bathroom should have a wider area so that we can easily decorate it also can clean easily too.

Hi Daisyrogers, its Kathii again. Since its the matter regarding the bathroom decor idea, it would have been more better, if rather than giving suggestions I would have posted images over here, which could help you a lot more, but still then, I suggest that if you are still in confusion, then just go for the search engine, where you would get a general idea.

It is really necessary to make our bathroom very innovative and attractive using some new creative decor ideas. First decide what color combination is an extremely good for your bathroom. Add some creative images and unique bathroom accessories.

A well decorated bathroom can be responsible to make our fresh mood at every morning. If we want to create a modern look, then our bathroom's wall should be always clean. There are many factors comes into the bathroom decorating process, but I think a setup of the mirror is most important than all other things.

If you have some additional furniture for designing your home and have space in your washroom, then try the furnishings your washroom with that furniture, you may be amazed that it suits and your washroom looks excellent.
    used house furniture London with affordable price

These days, an internet is giving best opportunity to get best decorating ideas. So, we can also give you best bathroom decorating ideas, but I think you will get good inspiration for that ideas on internet.

Blog Entries
    I have selected few furniture's for my bathroom with accessories. I think these could be great. What about towels ?? I am thinking to buy luxury Turkish towels and have selected one which looks great.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	518xmrjCKqL._SX392_.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	8826

What you think ??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast