+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How shall I design my bedroom ? ?

How shall I design my bedroom ? ?

Hey everyone! I want to re-do my room! I'll try and describe what my room looks like. Right the floor's laminate, and when you come in, to the right there's a wardrobe, and to your right there's a dollhouse. If you look straight ahead you'll see my bed, look slightly to the right you'll see my other bed (for sleepovers, etc) by my bed I have a bed-side cabinet, and a small grey table. Any ideas? Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Anyone can design a room it all depends on your budget and your imagination. Whether your look is vintage, chic or contemporary it’s up to you. Just check out some samples pics for bedroom decoration then analyze your requirements and also the most important the budget.

The bed room is a room that gives people understanding to your personal design. Many aspects, such as surfaces and area, shade, concept and place play into the common structure of the bed room.

A bedroom designing process can be interesting for any homeowner because it is only the place where we can add our favorite items. For example, if you have some interesting pictures or anything, then select area and keep it on that place.

A bedroom is one of the most important rooms of our household, so it should be well designed. The well designed bedroom gives a recharging mood to me, and it is happening only because my bedroom is best decorated and designed by me.

Bedroom is the place where people prefer to relax and sleep. So it should be luxurious enough to relax well.It should be clearly designed with the enough furniture but do not mess up with too much stuff.

Glamorous Bedroom Decorating Ideas

If you want glamorous bedroom decorating Ideas you can visit here leadersrooms

bedroom is the place were we sleep in our own comfort.it should be in our own visions

It all depends on what you want to do and how you imagine it. For example in my property in Cyprus I am planning to re-do bedroom too. Currently I am looking at some design magazines and trying to vision what I would love to have in my bedroom in term of colors, curtains, furniture and so on.

+ Reply to Thread