+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good Furniture---You wanted!

Good Furniture---You wanted!

Gilded Path 3-Collage Silent Wall Clock

This is a 3-collage wall clock, it is consist of 3 unframed wall art. In each wall art you can see different tree pattern. The material of this wall clock is wood. This tree pattern wall clock will provide you a quiet environment. You can put this collage wall clock in your bedroom or bedding room. This collage wall clock should be installed horizontally!

Furniture is very useful and essential things in home and office. Here you share such nice details about collage wall clock. This type of wall art looks attractive and beautiful in bedding room or bedroom. Thanks for giving this such nice details about wall art.

Quote Originally Posted by kathiiford View Post
    Furniture is very useful and essential things in home and office. Here you share such nice details about collage wall clock. This type of wall art looks attractive and beautiful in bedding room or bedroom. Thanks for giving this such nice details about wall art.

Hehe, it's my great pleasure to share nice home decors here ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Rychardlia View Post
    Hehe, it's my great pleasure to share nice home decors here ^-^
    Thanks for reply to my post. I like modern and beautiful design furniture. Can you share here more images and details about attractive furniture for living room?

This is really nice design you shared here. I am always keep searching for new furniture designs and this forum is helping me a lot in this. Thanks for sharing the design. The concept of the wood watch with the furniture is really cool.

+ Reply to Thread