+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Soho Panel Bed

Soho Panel Bed

Name:  1469_large_image.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  43.5 KB

Starting at: $2,233.00 - includes shipping and lifetime guarantee

Copeland's artistic Soho Modern Platform Panel Bed is handmade in Vermont of natural solid hardwoods. Customize online in your choice of 3 different two-tone solid walnut, cherry and maple wood combinations. Comfortable, contemporary design, perfect for the artsy, upscale urban bedroom or chic country retreat. Stylistically, the high end Copeland SoHo Bedroom Furniture Collection is highly refined and Mid-Century modern. Handmade in Vermont using eco-friendly, sustainably harvested solid walnut, cherry and maple woods. Platform bed designed for mattress only (no box springs). Item number 1-SOH-2x-xx.

Base Price represents queen size bed in solid walnut wood
    Shown In natural solid walnut & maple woods
    Matching Furniture available online in our Copeland Soho Modern Furniture Collection
    Natural variations in solid wood and hand applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality.

Panel beds are a great, efficient bed shape that comes in a variety of designs to match any bed room. They are available in different sizes. Panels support the bedding or mattresses and based on which panel bed you choose.

The Soho Panel Bed is finished in a rich merlot with a unique cut out design in the headboard. This collection showcases clean lines and simple design adds a modern touch to your bedroom.

Matching pieces available, please contact internet sales for more information. This is priced for headboard, footboard, and rails only.

Truly, this bed is looking very attractive and more comfort items for us. I have never seen this type of bed in my entire life, and I really want to buy this bed for my restroom. I will use your website to get this piece.
    used house furniture London with affordable price

The nice stuff over here, really the panel beds are the most efficient and very comfortable. They are of very good quality and also very strong. In these they contain the different models, styles, designs etc, which are attracting the people a lot.

This bed looks really nice. I want one for my home. Does it come with mattress and mattress protector or I will have to buy them separately. Please give some more information about the delivery and availability.

I accept never apparent this blazon of bed in my absolute life, and I absolutely wish to buy this bed for my restroom. I will use your website to get this piece.

The bed is very nice, I like the base very much. I think it is made of wood. Can you tell me which wood has been used in making the frame. I am quite selective in the wood types. Since I liked the bed very much, i want to know about the wood used in it.

I love the mid-century modern style. I mostly specialize in modern office furniture but recognize that look when I see it. The headboard offers a versatile color combo with the frame that makes this bed an easy match to most spaces. Are there other pieces from this collection? Thanks so much for sharing.

+ Reply to Thread