+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jalis bed

jalis bed

What does your head long for when it’s heavy and tired? For a soft pillow to rest on! With jalis we present an especially large and especially comfortable model. A classic box-spring base, with a choice of pocket-sprung or cold-foam mattress, as well as various easily changeable upholstery materials, turn jalis into a haven of tranquillity, where there’s only one hitch: sometime or other, you’re going to have to get up again.
    Design: Jehs + Laub

Name:  jalis_bett_01010.jpg
Views: 590
Size:  53.4 KB

Name:  jalis_bett_01020.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  56.0 KB
    www.interluebke.de

Deciding on the best bed or bedding is an essential choice given the time we invest using them. There are lots of companies producing very comfortable beds that provide you a great comfort while sleeping. Internet is the best option to find the cost effective bed manufacturer.

It looks great and seems to be comfortable too. What is price for this and warranty?

jalis bed are really very comfortable one. and its designing is also very nice....
    my suggestion next time you are after a pillow to rest on: treat yourself to one in xxl size! with jalis bed, a good night’s sleep is almost built in as it were.
    Last edited by gwenherrick; 08-25-2012 at 05:03 AM.

Yes, they are very comfortable, these beds re really having the rich look and also there are lots of models, styles, designs in this type of furniture, The selection here plays the vital role.

Nice bed. Headboard is a part of platform. Really nice project.

Do they have a pink bed?

Hi interluebke,

Your given bed's collections are very eye-catching for me and according to me, foldable furnishing's items are being quite well-known nowadays. A spinning bed is really an awesome furnishing for your restroom.
    used house furniture London with affordable price

It looks nice. But I am a little confused about the base material. Where is the bed exactly? It all looks like a mattress and there is nowhere any piece of furniture, I think. Is there any material used for the base? Without a piece of material, it can lack in stability.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast