+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flow table

Flow table

A family of rectangular tables in three widths. The frame is made up of die-casting aluminium legs and a central support bar with an elliptical section made from extruded aluminium. The frame is lacquered in gloss black or white.
    Tops in smoked grey safety glass, in tempered clear or extra light glass, or in arabesque Carrara marble with anti-stain treatment.

Name:  flowtable4.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  18.7 KB

Name:  flowtable1.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  22.0 KB

Name:  flowtable6.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  15.7 KB
    Name:  flowtable2.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  7.1 KB
    Name:  flowtable3.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  12.1 KB
    www.mdfitalia.it

Woo the flow tables is looking awesome ! it's design looks impressive i like it..

Flow table also known as Coffee table. Before choosing the right flow table for your living room consider some most important factors. Choose correct shape and size table furniture that can be easily fixed in your living room. Size and placement of flow table is most important while you are purchasing that type of furniture.

Quote Originally Posted by MDF Italia View Post
    A family of rectangular tables in three widths. The frame is made up of die-casting aluminium legs and a central support bar with an elliptical section made from extruded aluminium. The frame is lacquered in gloss black or white.
    Tops in smoked grey safety glass, in tempered clear or extra light glass, or in arabesque Carrara marble with anti-stain treatment.

Name:  flowtable4.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  18.7 KB

Name:  flowtable1.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  22.0 KB

Name:  flowtable6.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  15.7 KB
    Name:  flowtable2.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  7.1 KB
    Name:  flowtable3.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  12.1 KB
    Wow, Such a nice table design you share here, I really like this type of table for decorate my home. I always prefer some latest design flow table and prefer some best design table.

+ Reply to Thread