+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lifestyle

Lifestyle

No matter if it is clothing, jewelry or accessories. Everywhere, sparkling and blinking elements add that touch of luxury. That is now also possible in the bedroom furniture sector. Our lifestyle upholstered beds made out of artificial leather have taken up this trend and ensure luxurious design accents in the bedroom. Sparkling SWARKOVSKI ELEMENTS and blinking rhinestone ribbons provide extravagant and eye-catching accents.

Name:  kunstleder-22c.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  43.0 KB

Name:  kunstleder-24b.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  45.9 KB

Name:  kunstleder-24c.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  42.0 KB

Name:  kunstleder-24d.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  29.8 KB
    www.meisemoebel.de

If you want to leave luxuries life style than you also have to design your home furniture luxuries. This is very important to manage your style and you can also prefer some different furniture so its very easy to change your lifestyle.

These are stylish and well designed bed sets. Hope i will buy one of them soon.

Blog Entries
    These beds are very stylish and looks comfortable. We can also use duvets of goose down fabric with good tog rating that offers fantastic way to keep yourself warm and snug during the cold nights of the winter season.

Look awesome buddy So please share me more pics if you can do it???????????The foot of that bed has made of aluminium Am i right dude?????

the bed is elegant and exquisite, looks great!

Last edited by scindapsus; 09-13-2013 at 04:08 AM.

Well Meise the bed sets are looking great But I think such products need a lot of care. I don't know the stone you are using are real or not but I am sorry to say that I have seen some companies using artificial stones and soon they loss shine and gives a very bad look. Hope to get detailed information on the provided link.

Quote Originally Posted by William333 View Post
    Well Meise the bed sets are looking great But I think such products need a lot of care. I don't know the stone you are using are real or not but I am sorry to say that I have seen some companies using artificial stones and soon they loss shine and gives a very bad look. Hope to get detailed information on the provided link.
    Are you looking for an interior designer

These Beautiful bedroom furniture are very stylish and looks comfortable. This is very important to manage your style and you can also prefer some different furniture.

Quote Originally Posted by scindapsus View Post
    the bed is elegant and exquisite, looks great!

Classic furniture! I love to have one. This is elegant and stylish as well.

+ Reply to Thread