Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	4014Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bora2.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	4015

BoRa

Swivel Bed
    The BoRa swivel bed invites you to continually reinvent the bedroom as a place of relaxation and wellbeing. The bed rotates over a solid swivel plate. A gentle push changes its direction and generates a dynamic room experience.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	calmo1.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	4016Click image for larger version. 

Name:	calmo2.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	4017Click image for larger version. 

Name:	calmo3.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	4018

Calmo

The first-ever upholstered bed from Team by Wellis
    Fully and comfortably upholstered, Calmo provides the perfect setting. Without headrest or with headrest 74 cm in leather of fabric, with headrest 109 cm in leather only.

Name:	destro.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	4019

Destro

What’s striking about Destro is its delicate bed frame and finely tapered legs.
    Stability comes from the backset frame. The gentrly backward curving leather
    headboard is a comfortable support and leg, all in one. Fans of the unostentatious will opt for the bed frame on 4 legs without headboard.
    A simple elegant bed in wood

Name:	libero1.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	4020Click image for larger version. 

Name:	libero2.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	4021Click image for larger version. 

Name:	libero3.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	4022

Libero

Bed System
    Moods, relationships and life plans change and also have an influence on your sleep culture. Libero takes this dynamic on board to create a changeable bed system: As a single bed it’s a refuge of cosiness, as a double bed an island of joie de vivre.
    www.teambywellis.com

Re.Our Beds

Nice sharing.., beds are always used for comfort and as well as decorating the room, beds acts as a central part of any room, without beds the room can't be possible.. the picture shared are really nice

Amazing beds design you have offered over here. This kind of the bed's design suit very perfectly with any style. I seriously want to buy some beds just like it so anyone can help me to provide a best online store for these items.
    used house furniture London with affordable price

These are really attractive bed designs specially the Swivel Bed. Moving furniture are being quite popular these days. A rotating bed is really a nice furniture for your bed room. Thanks for sharing

I like the Swivel Bed the most. I have one in my room. It is too much comfortable. I can use it as a table to work. Since my room is not big so it fits perfectly and I do not need to wander in the room to get the things, everything is accessible from the bed itself.

Well this affectionate of the bed's architecture clothing actual altogether with any style. I actively wish to buy some beds just like it so anyone can advice me to accommodate a best online abundance for these

I like "LIBERO" beds with a huge headboard.

Blog Entries
    Outstanding share....
    I love the BoRa swivel bed as they are good in design and the functionality are superb according to me. Bedding should be perfect as the beds act as a central part of your bedroom.

Your beds photos and design are outstanding and purple color is my favorite and that is in your beds design color and beds are looking so soft

+ Reply to Thread