+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need a new matress... not sure what to get?

Need a new matress... not sure what to get?

Okay well I finally talked my mom into getting rid of my twin sized loft bed and getting me a queen bed. The catch is that I have to find my mattress and bed frame and stuff. She told me not to get a cheap mattress. I want something really comfy. The bedframe I found is this like platform bed from target. It was the cheapest one. I don't need a box spring since its a platform bead. My budget would be around 300-400 dollars. I found cheap memory foam mattresses but I'm scared they will go flat in a couple years. I'm thinking about getting a like 300 dollar mattress then getting a topper or something for on top... I really have no clue to wear i should even start...

I think you should purchase a good quality mattress along with a comfortable mattress pad so that you can use it for years. You can search online for a good quality mattress as per the specifications of your bed. There are many good websites out their that provide really good and comfortable mattress and Mattress Protector with warranty.

First, you should try to search in your local area for a good mattress shop and visit the shop to find a good mattress for your bed. If you are not able to find one then you can try searching online for a mattress. There are many good websites online that provide really good quality mattress and protectors for bed.

+ Reply to Thread