+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What type of bed frame is this?!?

What type of bed frame is this?!?

I'm going to try to explain what I'm talking about as detailed as possible. The bed frame is like a platform bed but instead I'm trying to find the ones that are much bigger and made of wood. They are about 3 feet tall with stair steps but they are very wide and can acommidate a mattress and other furniture such as a side table or tv stand on top of it and also has room for things underneith. I've googles low loft beds, low and high platform beds, and countless other things trying to find the name of it. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and what they are called I would really love the answer!! Thank you.

There are wide range of varieties available in the market in furniture. Furniture adds more beauty to the home and gives the pretty good look.It gives the best look if you choose the furniture suitable to the wall finishing.

I do not get you correctly but I think you are talking about Memory foam mattress. You can search online for your details and you will find good description for your query. There are many good websites out there that provide good quality mattress and mattress protectors, you can contact them.

+ Reply to Thread