+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colonial Dinning Chairs

Hi Linch, is it you ? https://plus.google.com/u/0/115230711516759242086/posts

or if you can write me to my gmail; yusananda178@gmail.com then I can invite you to chat and, let's discuss our business.

YOU + Our Company = A Powerful Combination to win the market and beat your competitors !

Quote Originally Posted by linchdaniel View Post
    Hi Yusuf Diharnanto,

I am also using gmail service, and also you can check my whole profile. I have already maintained my gmail id in my profile page. I really want discusses something about your furniture items. So please tell me when you come on your chat.

They are made of Teak mostly, we can also use pine wood and other kind of tropical wood.

Quote Originally Posted by jackflaming View Post
    Wow, these are really nice chairs. I have already fallen in live with them. I have never seen such good work of wood furniture before. What type of wood have been used to make these chairs. I generally use pine wood furniture.

Thanks.. !
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    Not so bad furniture you have

Hi Linch, please, write me something to yusananda178[at]gmail.com then I can invite you to chat and, let's discuss our business.
    Quote Originally Posted by linchdaniel View Post
    Hi Yusuf Diharnanto,

I am also using gmail service, and also you can check my whole profile. I have already maintained my gmail id in my profile page. I really want discusses something about your furniture items. So please tell me when you come on your chat.

These are truly classic and elegant furniture styles, and I am totally stunned to get these collections.Thanks for sharing.

Inexpensive, comfortable and uniquely designed office furniture & office chairs for Your Business in Toronto, Ottawa & Montreal.

Seem extremely good. Would love to get my hands on these

Hi Yusuf Diharnanto,

Seriously, you have published great collections of dining chairs. These are truly classic and elegant furniture styles, ghe tiffany and I am totally stunned to get these collections. These are perfect chairs for every dining area.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12