+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Contemporary Design Style?

Contemporary Design Style?

I am intrigued by Contemporary Design Style whether it's the architect or interior designing. I know I am capable of whatever it takes.Although,I would love to know what college(s) and major(s) I should start researching as-well as what I can do on the side,I'm a junior in high-school and unfortunately they will refuse to put me in any design courses so I really need a plan to get into this career field and how to prepare. The only art classes I take is Drawing &Ceramics,I've taken 3-D art aswell. I am however physically capable and mentally capable of designing and architect .

Please Help,

Thank you.

Contemporary furniture is available in any number of different pieces including tables, chairs, beds, nightstands, cabinets, and many more. Contemporary furniture makes better use of space and provides simple but sophisticated designs.

Blog Entries
    One of the most popular furniture style is contemporary furniture design. Contemporary furniture can be seen in many or wide range of colors. Some of these include white, red, black, beige or brown. There are different type of furniture which we will find in contemporary furniture style. Some of most common types of furniture include sofa's, computer chairs, coffee table, benches of floor cushions etc.

+ Reply to Thread