+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's something cool to put on a bedroom wall?

What's something cool to put on a bedroom wall?

I'm re-arranging some furniture in my room and taking down a bulletin board which was hanging on my wall, leaving a totally barren black wall that's about 10 feet across (with white doors on both sides).

So now I'm wondering what I can put on my wall (other than something tacky/boring like posters). My other wall has a large world map on it, so I don't see myself being able to do that to this wall.

How about a wall mounted book shelf if you have couple of books at your cabinet or lying on the table. Or you can also place an art work on the wall.
    "No matter how much pressure you feel at work, if you could find ways to relax for at least five minutes every hour, you'd be more productive."

Shop, Save and Relax at Home with affordable massage chairs in Australia like those zero gravity massage chairs for sale online

you can paint on the wall with what you like on the wall.

Redecorating a room can take a lot of work.Before decorating it's important to make sure your room is organized. Small drawers and dividers can make it easier to be organised and quicker to put stuff away.

I Bought a large 3000 piece puzzle with a gorgeous picture. Did it (Took me six weeks) Then glued it and got the local woodmaker to build a beautiful frame. It really is eyecatching

Collector’s choice or the things you like most. How about your own art? That would be perfect.

If your bedroom needs a pick-me-up, a splash of color should do the trick. Get inspired by these bedrooms from ZuffaHome designers and fans.

Well, I saw an article showing different ways of putting up picture frames in the bedroom. What I like most is how they placed small picture frames just behind their bed. There were 10-15 photos up on the wall but it appeared very organized because they were a bit small and very crafty!

+ Reply to Thread