+ Reply to Thread

Thread: List of household items and furniture I will need. Decorating ideas.

List of household items and furniture I will need. Decorating ideas.

I am looking if someone knows of some sort of new home checklist or something. I am relocating from Michigan to Texas and instead of doing a huge truckload across the country. I am selling everything here and going to purchase new stuff when I get down there. It is just a one bedroom apartment for my three year old son and myself. I just want a basic list, I want to start planning and picking things out (the move isn't until May), I kind of feel like I am forgetting some things. Any help would be appreciated!

Also, if anyone has any decorating ideas or links to furniture, I really love purple and kind of want to do a "purple" theme...any suggestions would be great!

Thanks in advance

Start with the basic big furniture you need like the bed, sofa and the cabinet. Then look around your current house of things you need to carry and put on the new house.
    "No matter how much pressure you feel at work, if you could find ways to relax for at least five minutes every hour, you'd be more productive."

Shop, Save and Relax at Home with affordable massage chairs in Australia like those zero gravity massage chairs for sale online

Blog Entries
    Hi
    First it depends on your total budget how much you would like to spent on the decorating and secondly on your home style. You should not choose the furniture before to understand the home environment and what your home is asking from you to have the things in the home. If it happens with me then I would choose some designer sofa with throws, designer curtains, coffee table, chest of drawers etc for the living room and for the bedroom my main concern would be on the comfort level of my bedding.
    I will choose the best tog rating duvets with all designer luxury duvet covers for my bedroom.
    These are some points you should think to decorate your home in an entire elegant way.

+ Reply to Thread