+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggest some office remodelling ideas? Very unique ones?

Suggest some office remodelling ideas? Very unique ones?

Suggest some office remodelling ideas? Very unique ones?

Are you referring to furniture and product suggestions?

You are asking about ideas about how to build up an Office with more texture that can improve the work capacity. I had a small room, and I wanted to turn that room into an office. I worked a lot about that and here are my tips.

Small space solutions are obviously very popular. So when I decided to redo my office, I figured I should really assert all my small space knowledge to make this office work.

The goal: To make small space functional for two people, and feel pulled together but visually quiet. As much as I love contrast and color, for room I really just wanted it to be calm and fresh. Frankly, there is so much mental and physical chaos that happens everyday here that I needed it to have a calm and serene background.

Paint your walls/background white or a light color. Done. As you know, lighter colors make a room feel bigger, darker smaller. (Although you’ve probably heard me that a very small space without natural light shouldn’t be white or it will look “dead.”) My walls are “Oyster Shell” from Benjamin Moore, which is a very soft blue-gray. It’s quiet and calming and almost white, but it contrasts nicely with the molding. Low contrast = not very busy.

3. Don’t clutter the middle of the room with massive furniture. Oh I thought about getting a huge table for us to sit at because I love a big ass work table, but two smaller desks off to the side keep the room feeling so open and big. They also allow for the much needed walkway from the sliding glass door to our bedroom.

Bring in style with accessories, storage, and plants (but within the color palette). I’m not good at leaving surfaces totally empty, but I didn’t want a ton of clutter, so I chose to mix plants and objects in glass domes (to bring pretty reflection and still feel “light”), with pretty design books.

Overall, I love how the office looks and I love going into it every morning. I never knew how emotionally influenced I was by my lack of pretty work space (which is why I REALLY need to redo my nasty rental kitchen) because now I love working at 7am, when the sun has just risen.

Nice post carmenjames

Make small space functional for two people, and feel pulled together but visually quiet. As much as I love contrast and color, for room I really just wanted it to be calm and fresh. Frankly, there is so much mental and physical chaos that happens everyday here that I needed it to have a calm and serene background.

When remodelling your office, there are some key points that you should keep in mind such as such as pint colors, furniture etc. The furniture you choose for your office should match with the overall remodel theme. it should be comfortable and function for your office employees as well as for your clients.

Well, I can suggest a few ideas for office remodeling like there should be a few games for the employees to play while on break, Use bright, bold colors to bring energy to your office environment, Use quality furniture, etc. For office furniture, there is an online store where you can find an amazing collection of office furniture namely Value Office Furniture. They have 4.9 Google Star Rating with 311 positive reviews.

Three major things to consider while remodelling your office.

1.Plants: Having a plant or two in your office can give the space a more natural and calmer look. There are a lot of options for indoor plants that you can consider. Looking at plants or having plants around you while working can prove to be soothing. There are indoor plants that do not require much attention or care, start by having one of those in your office space.

2.Colours: While choosing colours for your office, go for whites and light neutrals. This makes your room look slightly bigger and also brighter than it is. Using the right colours can help you a lot in your office space. Choose colours that are relaxing but at the same time keep you energised enough to get your work done.

Desk & Chairs: A desk is often the main attraction in an office so get a desk that defines who you are and has enough space to incorporate all your tools and supplies you need for your work. The chair is actually the most important as that’s what’s going to hold you in a place for a while. You don’t always have to go for a chair that suits the desk, go for something that’s comfortable for you to sit for longer periods.

Three major things to consider while remodelling your office.

1. Plants: Having a plant or two in your office can give the space a more natural and calmer look. There are a lot of options for indoor plants that you can consider. Looking at plants or having plants around you while working can prove to be soothing. There are indoor plants that do not require much attention or care, start by having one of those in your office space.

1. Colours: While choosing colours for your office, go for whites and light neutrals. This makes your room look slightly bigger and also brighter than it is. Using the right colours can help you a lot in your office space. Choose colours that are relaxing but at the same time keep you energised enough to get your work done.

1. Desk & Chairs: A desk is often the main attraction in an office so get a desk that defines who you are and has enough space to incorporate all your tools and supplies you need for your work. The chair is actually the most important as that’s what’s going to hold you in a place for a while. You don’t always have to go for a chair that suits the office desk, go for something that’s comfortable for you to sit for longer periods.

+ Reply to Thread