+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Redecorating bedroom, help?

Redecorating bedroom, help?

I want to make my room different but I don't want to spend a lot of money. Right now my walls are a light yellow and I want to keep them that way but I don't know what curtain color would go best. My furniture is semi dark brown. I have this painting in my room that I really love, its of an abstract tree that's brown and a kinda green color with these red flowers/strawberries (wow it sounds super dumb in writing) I kinda like the look of modern vintage but i don't think my furniture is that kind of style.
    Any suggestions on what I can do to make my room more appealing?
    Curtain color?

Blog Entries
    Decorating the bedroom could be major part of home decorating. You can give your bedroom personality and can add warmth with some comfortable and stylish bed linens. A good quality of bedding sets promote peaceful sleep as they provide softness and comfort whole night's sleep.
    You can select some duvets made by goose down feather to add some warm and comfortable bedding so that you can wake up refreshed with lots of energy.
    Thanks

Well dude in this situation interior decorator can help you because they have experienced in that case and i also have decorated my home bedroom with the help of decorated last week So, if any body wants to share any information/ideas about it then please share me buddy?????????

Quote Originally Posted by Salvador8989 View Post
    Well dude in this situation interior decorator can help you because they have experienced in that case and i also have decorated my home bedroom with the help of decorated last week So, if any body wants to share any information/ideas about it then please share me buddy?????????
    Brisbane Plumbing

Why don't you try some local company for this purpose. I think they will offer you cheap rates for their services and you don't need to spend much money on that.

Quote Originally Posted by William333 View Post
    Why don't you try some local company for this purpose. I think they will offer you cheap rates for their services and you don't need to spend much money on that.
    Hope that works for you.
    Are you looking for an interior designer
    Last edited by William333; 10-14-2013 at 03:10 AM.

Decorating the bedroom Furniture could be major part of home decorating. Before decorating it's important to make sure your room is organized.

You can do it yourself by learning the steps through online. For colors, go for blue or green ; white or grey. Or better get an interior design.

If you are looking for modern furniture stores in Toronto or Ottawa or you wish to buy inexpensive contemporary furniture, then Zuffa Home is an excellent choice, offering wide range of Furniture

+ Reply to Thread