+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to upgrade my bathroom?

How to upgrade my bathroom?

I am remodeling my bathroom now that we built my husband his own. I am pretty excited, because I am wanting to build an all glass shower. Any good recommendations for how to do this or a good company for this type of remodel?

sorry, i do not know, you can google it!

Well dude in according to me you must use the ceramic tiles especially for decoration in the bathroom instead of marbles because it has low in cost and aluminium sink is need for every bathroom So if any body wants to share any information/ideas about ti then please share me body????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Salvador8989 View Post
    Well dude in according to me you must use the ceramic tiles especially for decoration in the bathroom instead of marbles because it has low in cost and aluminium sink is need for every bathroom So if any body wants to share any information/ideas about ti then please share me body????????????????????????
    Brisbane Plumbing

What is your main idea to change in your washroom ? You are going to change tiles or you are going to change all ? What exactly you are planning to change and how much you want to invest? Also tell the exact size of your washroom.
    Last edited by William333; 10-03-2013 at 11:41 PM.

Can you tell me what actually you want to change in your washroom ? You are just interested in glass shower or you want to change whole look of the washroom ? Can you share the exact size of the place and how much have you planned to invest on it ?

Quote Originally Posted by William333 View Post
    Can you tell me what actually you want to change in your washroom ? You are just interested in glass shower or you want to change the whole look of the washroom ? Can you share the exact size of the place and how much have you planned to invest in it ?
    It's better to share the map of the house.
    Are you looking for an interior designer
    Last edited by William333; 10-14-2013 at 03:13 AM.

+ Reply to Thread