+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need some suggestions on bedroom decorations!!!?

Need some suggestions on bedroom decorations!!!?

So I am entering my junior year of college and I have made the jump from the meghan fox posters to something a little more sophisticated. I want some decorations that are historical, academic, etc. So far I have a civil war harpers weekly and some financial pictures. Any suggestions on pictures or table decorations?

Blog Entries
    Yes I can understand. Everyone wants to make their bedroom looks appealing. Making your bedroom more elegant and charming is not so difficult. You can get ideas from your friends and as well as on internet.
    A bedroom needs a personal touch so try to add some framed photograph of family moments. Choose wisely fitted bed sheets, duvets of goose down and much more for the comfort. You can also add some designer cushions for large floor to decorate it in modular and as well as in classic way.
    These are the some tips you should consider before of the decorations of your bedroom.
    Thanks!!!

A bedroom needs a personal touch so try to add some framed photograph of family moments.

How about adding stuff you like most? I decorate my own bedroom with my collections like books and art I made.

What about ancient furniture???????

Hi there. You can check out our blog on a few bedroom decor tips that you can try for your own room in the college.
    http://www.decornation.in/blog/9-Tee...our-Mind-Away/

This might help you a little.

You can use luxury rugs and designer wallpapers in your bedroom OR you can hire interior designer for your bedroom design.

Antique wooden piece would give an awesome look !!

Decoration is needed if you want your home must be good look. If you want to decorate your bedroom then you can buy some new products like frozen bedding, minion bedding and duvet cover sets.

decorating bedroom is not a big problem, you can find inspiration ideas on Pinterest. and you can google it to know about the latest inspiration ideas. But my advice for you is to add your own style to the room decor. Make a wall only for your most precious stuff (pictures, awards, wallpaper fit your own style.) that will be great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast