+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Trends for Outdoor Furniture

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New Trends for Outdoor Furniture

Hey guys, I am Mark. I am new in this forum so I hope any of you guys could help me out. My wife and I are planning to buy some furniture to add in our porch, maybe a porch swing or a swing bed, etc. However I am not quite sure about the good trends to follow in this year. I want to make my porch beautifully looking as much as possible with the furniture pieces that I would like to buy. I already research many blogs about the latest trends but I want to know the real deal with real people, your opinion and such. Thank in advance everyone

I am not an expert on outdoor furniture but Rattan seems to be the latest craze. It does look good but I would investigate how well it fairs depending on weather conditions

You should consider things which would be good. Know the advantage and disadvantages of the furniture you want.

Bamboo is also emerging as a latest trend in outdoor furniture. I have a patio set in house made of Bamboo.

Blog Entries
    Hi Mark, good question. I have been thinking about aluminium outdoor furniture, it's definitely better then the plastic furniture: https://www.lazysusanfurniture.co.uk...den-furniture/
    There are some good options to bring a modern design to my outdoor space. I like clean lines and smooth surfaces, so I think I am going to cover my facade with
    aluminium composite panels to create a perfect backdrop for my new garden furniture. I don't like to mix and match different materials, so this could be a perfect solution for my backyard.

Marie , thanks for sharing!

+ Reply to Thread