+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Trends for Outdoor Furniture

New Trends for Outdoor Furniture

Hey guys, I am Mark. I am new in this forum so I hope any of you guys could help me out. My wife and I are planning to buy some furniture to add in our porch, maybe a porch swing or a swing bed, etc. However I am not quite sure about the good trends to follow in this year. I want to make my porch beautifully looking as much as possible with the furniture pieces that I would like to buy. I already research many blogs about the latest trends but I want to know the real deal with real people, your opinion and such. Thank in advance everyone

I am not an expert on outdoor furniture but Rattan seems to be the latest craze. It does look good but I would investigate how well it fairs depending on weather conditions

You should consider things which would be good. Know the advantage and disadvantages of the furniture you want.

Bamboo is also emerging as a latest trend in outdoor furniture. I have a patio set in house made of Bamboo.

Blog Entries
    Hi Mark, good question. I have been thinking about aluminium outdoor furniture, it's definitely better then the plastic furniture: https://www.lazysusanfurniture.co.uk...den-furniture/
    There are some good options to bring a modern design to my outdoor space. I like clean lines and smooth surfaces, so I think I am going to cover my facade with
    aluminium composite panels to create a perfect backdrop for my new garden furniture. I don't like to mix and match different materials, so this could be a perfect solution for my backyard.

Marie , thanks for sharing!

Not an expert either, and the best thing I can recommend to anyone looking for outdoor furniture is to choose something that’s comfortable rather than stylish. A good piece of furniture might not look all that unique, but it will be comfortable for you to use. And comfort is of utmost importance. Also, get something that’s durable and easy to clean. There’s a lot of dust, leaves and other garbage outside and you don’t want to waste too much time cleaning the seats or the table.
    I got all my outdoor furniture from an online shop. You can also look here and maybe find something suitable for you. Pay special attention to their grey tables; they’re great.

Those grey tables are really cool indeed!

+ Reply to Thread