+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Favorite bathing style

Favorite bathing style

We have a large shower area in our bathroom and I want to convert that space into a beautiful bathing area. I have chosen the style and size of the new tub, but need choices as the hydrotherapy options.

Can you please give me some basic bathing choices with some of your thoughts on each?

In today's hurry-up world, it's nice to hear that many people still enjoy a relaxing bath over a shower only area.

With modern soaking tubs you do have some wonderful hydrotherapy options. Hydrotherapy simply means the type of relaxing water treatments available for your bathing tub.

Here are four of my favorites:

Name:  whirlpool-bath.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  37.6 KB

1. Whirlpool: Creates a fast moving powerful targeted water massage.

Name:  Effervescence-bath.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  13.5 KB

2. Effervescence: This tiny bubble air bath feels like you're soaking in a glass of champagne.

Name:  bubble-massage.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  24.9 KB

3. Bubble massage: Small to larger-size fast-moving bubbles that create an invigorating but gentle massage.

4. Acoustic vibration: A new type of bathing therapy where you can hear and actually feel musical sound waves through the water to relax the mind and body.

Final note: You can even combine different therapies in one fixture, proving that the good old bathtub is far from being washed up.

Nice Post. I collect effective ideas in this post. I must change my bating style as well as.

This is nice! I love this idea and perfect for my new home ^^

+ Reply to Thread